Jambands.ca

Michael Jackson heart attack???

mister slippery

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBC just ran a pretty interesting documentary ("Michael Jackson: what really happened"). Despite the titillating title, it seems relatively balanced. Produced by a self-professed die-hard MJ fan. It isn't all about the kids, either. He delves into what was going on with the military uniforms, what was going on with all that money dumped into Neverland, etc..

Earlier this year, the British tabloid The Daily Mirror reported that Michael Jackson had drawn up a will, giving the publishing rights to some 250 Beatles songs back to Sir Paul McCartney. Though a number of other sites were quick to report the news, The Mirror cited unnamed sources, and the reports have never been verified. Now, with Jackson's passing, the question is very much up in the air.

Earlier this year' date=' the British tabloid The Daily Mirror reported that Michael Jackson had drawn up a will, giving the publishing rights to some 250 Beatles songs back to Sir Paul McCartney. Though a number of other sites were quick to report the news, The Mirror cited unnamed sources, and the reports have never been verified. Now, with Jackson's passing, the question is very much up in the air.[/quote']

that's really f'n interesting. I hope the mystery doesn't last forever.

Earlier this year' date=' the British tabloid The Daily Mirror reported that Michael Jackson had drawn up a will, giving the publishing rights to some 250 Beatles songs back to Sir Paul McCartney. Though a number of other sites were quick to report the news, The Mirror cited unnamed sources, and the reports have never been verified. Now, with Jackson's passing, the question is very much up in the air.[/quote']

Thought I read in the Toronto Star that he sold the Beatles catalogue to Sony a few years back? Maybe I'm wrong.

Has Sir Paul made any public comments re: Jackson's death yet?

I'm glad you asked

I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...