Jambands.ca

Envelope 3 2009-07-18 available for download

bradm

Nice recording Brad :) I fucking love that new song. Slayer tease though? I think that was the theme to Night Court (NewRider's request). Thanks so much!!!

I think its New Riders' favourite song...theme from Law and Order something or other.Sex Crimes one?

Thanks for the recording Bradm...now I KNOW there was no Gwar and I just didn't completely miss something.

...now I KNOW there was no Gwar and I just didn't completely miss something.

HAHAHA... I was thinking the same thing when I listened. I was hoping that no one would remember I'd referenced them. I must have still been on a post DBT high cause I swear I heard some "It's an Anthem, Bitch" demon voices roaring at the show.

I did yell out for Slayer about halfway into the second set (it was a throwback moment to a night in Saint John about 7 years ago when nero was called out to play Slayer and Dave rocked one of their tunes for at least a full minute). His grin told me he remembered as well as I did.....

Can't be sure if he played any at Swizzles though.

Sean

Ah yeah, Seasons In the Abyss was actually the song from 7 years ago! I wish I could remember the date, it was at the Waterfront just after Punk joining the band. Nero played to about 8 folks on a shitty rainy night, 4 of them came with me and my girlfriend and one other guy was there from the paper I worked for. So yes 1 random person showed up........ He was a tourist from Norway- and went back to his hotel at setbreak to retrieve his flute which he jammed on the dancefloor for all of set 2.

Good memories.....