Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooo glorious. Sadly I watched the two opposition goals, became furious, got called into a meeting until 6:00 (the very same meeting I was hoping would keep all the higher ups occupied so I could enjoy the match) and then had to watch the comeback on the highlight reels.

Still EDUARDO!!!!!! He truly is God's player. I'm sure he'll be dining at the Vatican any day now.

Despite the fact Keane got robbed, Tottenham got what they deserved after playing a good initial 25 minutes. Chelsea seems to be the cream of the crop at this moment.

Slept through the derby, seems like I missed a crazy match....Owen late....where's Booche?

As far as Arsenal and Eduardo goes, Im not going to crow about them thumping a team on the relegation end of things, at least I'm not that desperate to talk shit yet. 4 goals agaist the bum end of the league is par for the course so far. I guess I'm glad they got their first clean sheet of the year.

Booche - brilliant! Best post ever.

"I want a soda!!!"

Sloth - I wrote Arsenal off before the season, and still don't believe too much in em. Plus, I hate them far more than anybody in the league.

That being said, a good start so far. Interesting to look at last year's big four and note points won vs bottom half of the table. Utd lost 2 pts or something all year, chels 3 or 4, and so on. You gotta beat em all, but espec. the ones yer competition are beating.