Jambands.ca

Top 5 Teen Pop Abominations

Deeps

hahaaaaaaaaaaa cannot stop laughing.. lol

I am glad to see Miley on there, ewww she's horrible and she's taking over the world with her army of 5-12 year old girls. That Justin whatever his name is is also just terrible!! oh dear god. At least when I was in grade 6, the music was good like En Vouge, Micheal Jackson, Naughty by Nature, and C+C music Factory... *Although there were some really HORRIBLE musical acts then too*

Edited by Guest

No doubt :) .

Cassia begged me in the summer to take her down to Kitchener for an open-air show with a bunch of the bands she and her friends listen to - The Stereos, Midway State, New Cities, Marianas Trench, etc. She impressed me by insisting that we leave before hearing a single note from Shiloh, and I have to say that a couple of the others put on pretty decent shows. I would say that it's not the kind of stuff I'd listen to on a regular basis, but since she usually keeps her radio cranked through pretty much of the day, that's not really a choice I get to make.

I've never even heard of those bands before.

Haha...you obviously don't have preteen girls. As I was playing the second clip my ten year old daughter came running in the room, "Oh My God! It's Jesse McCartney! I love this song!"

And that last song came on my Ipod one day when I was at the gym after I let her borrow it. I almost fell off the treadmill.