Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there is a KHL offer that is muddying the waters similar to the one that Brock Trotter took.

Wow... Hey Roller Eklund...

This is (once again) just more of your utter bullshit, the only thing muddying the waters is the habs leverage in the situation...

tick tock though, getter done Pricer

Guest Low Roller

If Yann Danis gets an offer from the KHL you know that Price got sniffed by the Russians as well.

Refusing to accept that possibility is just ig'nant.

Guest Low Roller

Louis Leblanc was signed for three years. Standard entry level contract. Year 1 has him pencilled in to play for the Montreal Juniors.

I actually think it states what a RFA stanley cup winning goalie is worth for a 1 year deal...from an arbitrary POV

Price should be come in at $2.25M / year for 2 years... I'd say...

I can't see another NHL goalie getting $5M+ per season in the near future... those days may be gone

Price should be come in at $2.25M / year for 2 years... I'd say...

Far cry from the "4 million per' date=' easy" a few months ago and then the "Carey is going to get a bigger term and for more per than Jaro" take you had a month after that.

;)

[/quote']

2 part witty response:

1 - When their is over-saturation of a commodity in a market, demand drops as well as price, this is what happened here. No one is paying tenders that much $$$ this year.

2 - You just made up the whole 2nd portion there Eklund, I never said Carey would get a longer term than Jaro, but did say he should get more than Jaro... Jaro = Troy Gamble / Jim Carey..

you'll see... ya jerkoff

Guest Low Roller

Wasn't the word out on how to beat Halak (top corner glove side)? I wonder how much bearing that had in the decision to trade him.

I made nothing up Deuce regarding # 2. My bday party, backyard in the dusk. You were talking out of your arse and we bet on it.

Godfrey was probably sober enough to confirm, if not possibly Matty or Badams can since they witnessed it as well. Jimmy was there but come on. He wont remember Jack Shit.

1 - When their is over-saturation of a commodity in a market, demand drops as well as price, this is what happened here. No one is paying tenders that much $$$ this year.

Thank god the Sens locked down Bucky Leclaire before this deluge of low priced goaltenders hit the market. Phew!