Jambands.ca

Smoking In Your CAr!

headymamamyrna

Are you seriously saying you inhaled a guys cigarette smoke from the car in front of you while doing 70 km/h?

it wasn't like i was coughing, but yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. are you saying that you can't smell cigarette smoke from cars in front of you? and no, i wasn't tailgaiting, i was travelling two seconds behind.

Are you seriously saying you inhaled a guys cigarette smoke from the car in front of you while doing 70 km/h?

it wasn't like i was coughing' date=' but yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. are you saying that you can't smell cigarette smoke from cars in front of you? and no, i wasn't tailgaiting, i was travelling two seconds behind. [/quote']

He shouldn't have cut you off and drove under the speed limit. But smoking a cigarette in your car isn't illegal so he isn't doing anything wrong with that. Littering cigarette's is terrible but I bet a lot of people who complain about it don't think twice when they throw toss their roaches on the ground.

[Littering cigarette's is terrible but I bet a lot of people who complain about it don't think twice when they throw toss their roaches on the ground.

Different. The roach doesn't contain a filter made from all those chemicallynastybadshit materials. You've got a tiny bit of green in there, tiny bit of paper, maybe a bit of cardboard as a "filter". That all breaks down quickly and easily.

Go green ... use glass ;)

This isn't so 'green' either ;)

http://www.usnews.com/articles/science/2009/08/28/nitrous-oxide-fingered-as-monster-ozone-slayer.html

I've never noticed the smell well driving, perhaps because I'm a smoker (although I can smell a cig when sitting in traffic or stopped at a light) but the exhaust fumes drive me nuts, new or old cars, I seem to smell it. Summer is bad since the windows are usually down but winter can be even worse at times. I can only imagine how bad car exhaust must be for you folks who can smell a cigarette at excess of 50kms/h considering the car exhaust is a more powerful odor. (more deadly too)

[Littering cigarette's is terrible but I bet a lot of people who complain about it don't think twice when they throw toss their roaches on the ground.

Different. The roach doesn't contain a filter made from all those chemicallynastybadshit materials. You've got a tiny bit of green in there' date= tiny bit of paper, maybe a bit of cardboard as a "filter". That all breaks down quickly and easily.

The one thing cigarettes and roaches have in common is they both can start fires. Throwing either out the window is a bad idea.

Wow, you guys sound like you have canine noses. I could see if you were talking about being stopped at a red light (thats a stretch for me), but 70-80 km/h? That sounds ludicrous IMO.

dont know what to say man, i guess if my windows are open just right and he is puffing out enough smoke, it just wafts into the car and i smell it.