Jambands.ca

Steely Dan @ Massey Hall x2 !!!!

Kanada Kev

and i totally forgot that i saw them at bluesfest. i found that show to be a bit underwhelming. not sure why. i recall it being quite short as well. seeing them in a small venue was a totally different experience. (although i did have a great time seeing them at the molson amphitheatre in around '97.)

I lost my voice and my mind at that Bluesfest show! I also saw them in '96 at the Amphitheatre, it was a couple days after the Allman Brothers were there, is that the show you mean?

The Royal Scam is definitely a desert island disc for me, if I hadn't gone to Phish this fall I would be going to Massey for a couple shows.

I lost my voice and my mind at that Bluesfest show! I also saw them in '96 at the Amphitheatre, it was a couple days after the Allman Brothers were there, is that the show you mean?

that must be it. it was their first tour in like forever. I actually wasn't a big steely dan fan back then. but a bunch of friends were HUGE fans and wildely exited about that show. so, my wife and I decided to buy some lawn tickets and check out what they were talking about. we were quickly sold.

nah, i feel bad that schwa is feeling *sick* but he knows how to cure that ailment. I'm feeling super great too. I think it's time to hit the LCBO and toss some beers in the fridge here at work and wait for the work day to end ;)

Drink scotch whisky all night long and die behind the wheel (public transit tonight )

aren't you feeling a little sick right now?? Time to leave work and get healthy. Get yer arse to the show and a ticket has your name on it outside the venue I'm sure ;)

*cough* *cough*

you need an Aja'n remedy schwa!!!

This is a concert goer's concert. I am an avid concert goer. I am sad.