Jambands.ca

Mike Gordon Afterparty w/ Diesel Dog!!!

Schwa.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, the show was definately a success and by the looks on everyones faces good times were had. Does anyone know how bradm ended up bailing on the floor?

Special thanks to Fieldzy for working the door and extra special thanks to Diesel Dog for an awesome show, "Chico" and "I'm a Ram" were my highlights, you guys got a full setlist anywhere?

And what happened with this accident, I didn't hear anything about it until I read this thread.

Does anyone know how bradm ended up bailing on the floor?

I was trying to get across the stage to talk to one of the Diesel Dogs, but I didn't see the monitor that was just in front of my feet. It only hurts when I sneeze now.

you guys got a full setlist anywhere?

I got some titles: Set I had "Nasty Reputation", "Walkin' The Dog", and a "Bend Down Low" (I think that's the title) with "Lovelight" in the middle of it. Set II had "Ophelia", "When I Paint My Masterpiece", and "Tonight's The Night" (at least, I think it did...my notes are pretty messy by the end of the second set). There were a bunch of titles I missed, so any help people could give would be welcome.

Aloha,

Brad

And what happened with this accident, I didn't hear anything about it until I read this thread.

It happened maybe ten minutes after you guys left.

Douchebag from the stag upstairs got in his brand new Mustang convertible parked five cars away from the bar, gunned it, lost control and launched it in to the metal fence directly across from the bar.Major damage to his car, the fence,and two other cars..one of which was Ricky Neu's I think.

Ran away...and then came back.Total idiot.

I think the line of the night has to go to Prost...as the guy was gunning the car he goes "wow, that guy has a REALLY small penis"..and one heartbeat later...kablam.

Amazing night with amazing people...thanks all.