Jambands.ca

Sports Bar downtown Hamilton?

Large Marge

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic103170.html

First and foremost I sincerely hope not to offend anyone. I have had issues for a very long time in regards to my sexuality. I have never had homosexual thoughts but I do admit it did take me a while before I was strongly attracted to women and started dating at all. I was a virgin for a long time and actually almost had to be convinced to lose my virginity by a close friend of mine. It started out with kissing then lead to the whole "shebang." Yes, she was pregnant; however she was not showing very much at the time. We continued to have a physical relationship through the pregnancy and her belly got big and she got pretty voluptuous over all. Towards the end I wanted to get more serious with her as I new the baby was coming. She then dropped the bomb shell on me. She said she was attracted to me, however she was only participating in our physical relationship because she was extremely

“horny†(for lack of a better word) and wanted to feel sexy through her pregnancy. She said she thought she had made this clear. She may have, but my crush was so big that I must have forgotten about that.

I have had regular (non-pregnant) girlfriends since then however I do find that I am extremely attracted to pregnant girls. When at malls, stores, restaurants noticing a pregnant girl I will open doors and strike up little innocent conversations (weird?). I have even become very depressed over this attraction and feel like a “Freak†or misfit a few times a week. I did have one GF that was kinda ok with it. She was a fun girl and actually dressed up to look pregnant in pretty elaborately, realistic way with cute maternity clothes and all. She had no complaints and we had alot of fun. She ended up getting back with her ex boyfriend and cutting just about all communication with me. So my question is this… am I Crazy or Sick? What do you think?

Please help me out.

How's the whole emotions/hormones thing working out for you Marge? We probably arent the best guys for you to be talking to right now, so let me apologize on our behalfs.

I feel sorry for the first drunken idiot who makes you cross tonight. In other news, good luck with all of that New Rider.

The Honest Lawyer is totally jerk store. I wouldn't even go in there to use their bathrooms and that says a lot.

Good thing you're banned from there then, isn't it?!?

Despite all the Coug-tations, I just spoke to Shelby who is airing the game (with sound!) at Gallagher's. Looks like we have a winner :) As long as Canada's winning I should be able to keep the preggo-hormones in check.

How's the whole emotions/hormones thing working out for you Marge? We probably arent the best guys for you to be talking to right now, so let me apologize on our behalfs.

I feel sorry for the first drunken idiot who makes you cross tonight. In other news, good luck with all of that New Rider.

awwwe...sweet and soft Booche. :rainbow: