Jambands.ca

Bret Michaels Hospitalized Following Brain Hemorrhage

Esau.

The ex-Poison frontman, former star of VH1's "Rock of Love With Bret Michaels," and current "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant was hospitalized at an undisclosed facility Thursday after suffering a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, or bleeding at the base of his brain stem, according to People magazine.

Michaels, 47, was in critical condition and under "intense observation" by doctors while they run tests to determine the cause of his bleeding, People reported.

ABCNews.com's calls and e-mails to Michaels' publicist were not immediately returned.

Last weekend, Michaels revealed to his fans that he was rushed to a hospital on April 11 for an emergency appendectomy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bret-michaels-hospitalized

I got sucked into Celeb. App. and have been really digging Brett's spirit, creativity and drive.

You probably like Cindy Lauper too.

Shiiiiiit. I just admitted to being sucked into Celebrity Apprentice this season. Honestly, I was digging Michael Johnson. I had ALWAYS hated him until this peek into a side you dont often get to see from people, even if it is entirely editted for entertainments sake. I wish he didnt have to quit. Goldberg had some classic lines himself.

I hadnt watched the show since the 3rd season so I didnt know they went to a 2 hr format. The boardroom scenes are painfully long now. Waste of time. They recycle the sameshit week after week.