Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

Fack Pennant is duuuumb

Stoke star Jermaine Pennant was reported to have forgotten he owns a Porsche in Spain after his former club Real Zaragoza contacted him about the car, which had been parked at a local rail station for five months. Pennant said he did not remember anything about the car and his agent denied the oversight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(to the tune of the chorus of Katie Herzig's "Forevermore")

"Hey, hey Fernando,

Come on and play with us.

There'll be no transit fuss,

We'll send a mini-bus.

Won't have to suffer

at Anfield any more,

and we'll be jolly friends

Forevermore."

(this is the tune, if you give a f@ck)

:content:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=Nudn_SITneI

Rumours that Manchester United have looked to sell Howard Webb have proved baseless as Sir Alex Ferguson went on record today stating that he is far too valuable to the club.

Awesome! That's my 2nd favorite comment of this fantastic deadline day, 2nd only to this from the BBC...

(sorry ollie, all in good fun)

"So Chelsea get Torres, Liverpool get Carroll, while Spurs try to sign....Phil Neville."

I love you, trade deadline day. You rule.

Man, vdV hadn't even really occurred to me.

Gotta figure Bale's gone in summer, and you can likely get 30-40 mill euro for him, but without clever spending, replacing him is gonna be brutal. Man, can't you lot just get in ahead of City? I'd be so happy with that.

Btw, you see the Heavy Mtl update yet, Ollie? Dunno what to think, myself. We'll see what happens, I guess.