Jambands.ca

2010-8-10 Telluride

c-towns

Tuesday, 08/10/2010 Telluride Town Park, Telluride, CO

Soundcheck: Nellie Kane, You Better Believe It Baby [unconfirmed and possibly incomplete]

Set 1: The Squirming Coil, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Ya Mar, Timber (Jerry), Let Me Lie, The Divided Sky, Walk Away, Roses Are Free > Limb By Limb, Bouncing Around the Room, Run Like an Antelope

Set 2: Party Time, Mike's Song > Crosseyed and Painless > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Destiny Unbound, Carini > Free > Heavy Things, You Enjoy Myself

Encore: Shine a Light

Damn, I wish I could get a Timber (Jerry)

I was only referring to the Telluride shows:

I have one of "those" friends in CO now and she's been telling me its like 50% VIP up there- that she usually gets at least a bit of a helping hand, but nothing for these show-, she is WAY down the ladder.... Then I read Lefsetz and he is name dropping better than he ever has before and it doesn't seem that a big of a stretch for them top play a few requests for some VIPs that are buddies of their new manager.

Hippie?! Ha ha ha ha.

only listened to the Destiny so far. I was one to never really give a hoot about flubs, but this version is Flubtastic!!

Another reason they should get rid of this song ... other than it's boring as fuck (except for the guitar riff at the beginning)