Jambands.ca

Bobby dosing story evolves

zero

I don`t know what to make of this but I figured someone here would. Basically people are still really interested to see what the deal with that bobby `dosing` was - people search variations of what you`d expect (Bobby, Nokia, dosing, dosed, El Paso...) - then I notice this one today just pouring over search keywords:

(jill lesh) this is what i emailed to simpson

Well if I'm getting this right I'd guess, and this is just a lame duck guess, that maybe Simpson is someone on the crew and heads have heard something about a supposed email. Sorry it presumes that someones typed that in a search engine, I see the search engine phrase and that actually 3 people have searched that and returned a northernheads page and then chosen to read a story about Bob Weir 'getting dosed'. It's just interesting is all if there's anything to it. I presume it's somehow related.

It has nothing to do with the supposed "dosing".

Some guy (Simspon perhaps) over at Philzone earlier this year was accusing Jill of infidelity, and both Phil & Jill responded. The search result your talking about was from one of Jill's replies on philezone. Simpson is just some troll on the internet. loljb.gif

By Jill Lesh (Jill_lesh) on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 12:36 pm: Edit Post

This is what I emailed to Simpson-

Wow, how do you respond to something like this.

I have been with Phil for 28 years this month and NEVER cheated on him. I have raised two wonderful sons who adore both of us, when he was vomiting blood and down to 132 pounds I slept on hospital room floor to watch over him, I have traveled with him when I would rather stay home as he wants me with him. I cook for him, make fresh juice for him, I love him with my whole heart and soul.

What a horrible sick thing to spread.

Please direct any accusations to Phil and I now and we will respond the best we can.

Jill

By Jill Lesh (Jill_lesh) on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:07 pm: Edit Post

I have been doing the set lists for Phil and Friends for as long as I can remember. The band and crew need the lists early and the road doesn't leave much time. I alway try and have Phil participate but sometimes he has instrument issues, interviews etc etc. I put a huge amount of time and care into them. I am the one who started the story set lists and I am very proud of them. Phil and I put in a lot of time doing the Fall Warfield set lists with Chris Robinson as we knew that those shows were going to be special. We still talk about how the idea for those shows came while on a hike and we both were suddenly flooded with ideas - put singers in the Lincoln booth, horns in the balcony!

Matt is fantastic and I love working with him, He loves the music and does a great job on the set list also, we both work very hard to make sure each and every show is special for you.

Easy pardners. Yeah I ended up seeing that post that was some troll she perhaps ill advisedly responded to, I do find it odd that she apparently writes the majority of the setlists to Phil and Friends shows or did dating to the time of these remarks. I just find those really specific search phrases odd and there's usually some strange logic to it (i.e. it came up on some other board and someone got curious).