Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to beat the Habs and the Leafs for the rest of the season. Sens can lose every other game. Even if they lose to the Habs or Leafs I won't much care.

But why the hell won't Clouston give Mike Brodeur a little run? I know he's the odd goalie out in Ottawa right now but why not take this opportunity to see if he has anything? Put that 3-0-0 record to the test.

We got there extremely late.

I was really pissed off for our collectively dumb behaviour but an insane Dark Star was playing on MattyC's stereo as we crawled to our parking spot, which was as far as I will ever park again in the main east lot, and I was enthralled trying to figure out what year it was from. Definitely 72-73-or-74.

But never will I end up there again. That place is ridiculously far away and poorly set up. It pretty much guarantees you will miss a part of the game and should be renamed Noob-Lot.

And Sloth? Uno you are going to look pretty.

What the fuck was with that guy playing the fiddle at the Sens game?

Why are the ice cleaning guys dressed all in black? Where are the chicks wearing skirts?

I loved how Kovalev was booed and Price was cheered. Good ole Ottawa... A place for the Habs and Leafs to have extra home games :)

Can we just get the rest of this bullshit out of the way and get this team into a lovable losers era.

Lehner in the pipes getting shelled, Special K doing most of the scoring and when I say most, I mean around 20 goals. A bunch of others guys skating around like the Timbits. Our coach will wear a fedora and as soon as we get a sniff of a good player we'll trade him for a goon, but a really really good goon. The first line will be made of Daniel Marois and Eddie O-esque players. You know, crap, but you think they're decent when they're on your team.

I followed that type of team for years and it's more fun than this. Someone should skate across Alfie's face and he can be the deformed, Swedish elder statesmen.

PS Interesting gif Booche

You gotaa love the Homer better known as Eugene Melnyk!

"Don’t think for one second that we’re not putting a plan in place that’s methodical, calculated and with a lot of forethought to win a Stanley Cup. The reason I’ve been quiet is I’ve been working on a plan. That plan is now in motion."

How long term is that plan is the question: "We’re going to do what it takes to bring the Stanley Cup to Ottawa, whether it takes one, three or five years. It will happen. You have my commitment."

Hahahhaha, one year, hahahaha. That's almost as funny as his comment from November of this season when he told every one to "fasten your seatbelts" on HNIC saying they were going to win the cup this year. Get a fucking grip pal. I love how his finger is on the pulse..............in Barbados.

Standard rhetoric.

I'm not disagreeing Eugene is a massive fucking homer and too meddlesome but what did you expect him to say? It's a cluster fuck? That'd work for me but I think marketing might have an issue.

You ever see Dan Gilberts response to Lebron leaving Cleveland? He made some promises as well.

Don't change a thing now Sens, aim for the bottom.

(Still love you Eugene but it’s waning and you are starting to remind me of Dan Snyder)