Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

I am sure all you Sens fans know this but they have about 18 million coming off the books in Kovalev, Fisher, Kuba and Bucky.

That's some pretty serious biz to work with but they gotta be smart. This 'rebuild' wont take as nearly as long as the Leaf one and I doubt they are going to go out and fire all their cap savings away like Burke did.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New 105.3 KISS FM is vowing that someone is going to pay for the “betrayal to our community†and that someone is Underwood.

“We know Mike Fisher is not to blame for this trade but feel he was lured away from Ottawa by a country-music superstar. Sure, she’s pretty. Yes, she can sing. But can she play hockey? Can she put one on the top shelf with a slap shot? No!†said the station.

True to its word, not one Underwood single was listed in its playlist and program director Gayle Zarbatany said the ban is in effect forever.

“This is a wretching announcement and the city is completely upset,†she railed.

“He’s been here for 10 years, he’s the second most popular player and it’s awful.â€

hahaha... Gayle must be one horny cougar to be this torn up about fisher leaving the city.

Guest Low Roller
A source close to Fisher tells me his number one trade preference was to land in Nashville where his Country superstar wife Carrie Underwood does a lot of her work. Fisher will be front and center with the Predators and you can be sure the organization will market the hell out of him and his celebrity wife.

His second option was Los Angeles who I’m told actually put a better package on the table. Word is the Kings along with the Carolina Hurricanes had acceptable offers on the table for Fisher.

Ottawa showed a whole lot of class in working out a trade with Nashville knowing that’s where Fisher wanted to go if a trade was made.

Guest Low Roller

Your avoidance of the question is quite telling.

And in support of your quandary, I just don't try around here any more. The quality and quantity of my posts has taken a steep decline ever since Booche and I ran out of things to fight about.

So the Sens are tanking on purpose to get in on the first draft pick, right?

I think what the Sens are doing is smart. They realize this team isn't going anywhere and are getting something for the assets they do have. They can use these draft picks to build or as future trade bait.

Blow it up now and build from sratch...

or they can follow the Leafs model of a slow 50 year rebuilding process ;)

Your avoidance of the question is quite telling.

Jesus christ, do you really have to constantly confirm you're a dickhead?

The quality and quantity of my posts has taken a steep decline ever since Booche and I ran out of things to fight about.

You're also delusional, you've never had a quality post.