rubberdinghy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Garrioch perhaps?

Kovalev also criticized sportswriters in the nation's capital, saying they knew little about the game. "Ottawa journalists don't watch hockey at all," he explained to the paper. "When they fly with the team and go through the (metal detector) at an airport, their bags are filled with beer. You realize right away what these people do when they write about the NHL.

You fatfuck Garrioch. Just listen to the Team and how much those guys (Chris Stevenson, Garrioch and others) brag about the road pops they have when travelling with the Sens.

Way to show how defensive you are in that article you stupidcunt. Fuck, how I loathe the Sens 'journalists' in this town. Do they not pay attention to anything? Did any of them even graduate highschool?

Those guys write for the Sun, Booche. Of course they didn't complete high school.

Fair enough but it's mindboggling none the less to brag on one hand how much beer you are drinking and then try to imply what Kovalev is saying is wrong. He's obviously bang-on!

And kudos to Dinghy for calling it before it happened. I know I certainly thought the same thing based on those idiots when they are doing pregame on the Team.

The irony is that I only ever listen to it if I am off to the Beer Store on a day the Sens happen to be playing but towards the end of last season I recall them being HAMMERED an hour prior to the puck drop. They were out of town too, maybe in Florida? The lack of professionalism was shocking and I wondered how I could get in on this gig. I remember wanting to post about it here when I got back home but I was probably so excited walking into the house with MTL game day beer that I forgot.

But seriously, they sounded 2 beers away from doing the DaveyBoy late-night whistle.

Guest Low Roller

Kovy can deny it all he wants, but the fact that no team wanted to sign him for more than a year, and only two teams showed any interest in him at all, speaks volumes.

Let it not be lost in this whole affair that Kovy is basically taking none of the blame for his mostly unproductive two years in Ottawa. No one wins in this turd fest.

And what does that have to do with anything in relation to this story? He called out Clouston for being a shitty coach, and lets face the fact his career is about to go to the deserved shitpile, and he called out the Ottawa journalists. He was asked questions and answered them.

Is Gonchar talking about his unproductive career in Ottawa? Is Spezza talking about his last couple of seasons? What about Filip Kuba or LeClaire or........list goes on and on.

Kovy can deny it all he wants, but the fact that no team wanted to sign him for more than a year, and only two teams showed any interest in him at all, speaks volumes.

And where is he denying this? He stated he wanted a two year deal and no NHL team was willing to offer that.

Dont be confusing matters here kids. The fact remains that the NHL has lost a wicked media darling. ;)