Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

The return he got for Heatley is a fucking crime. He should be tried in the Hague for succumbing to Dany's trade demand rather than suspend the fucker.

Good thing he traded Fisher.

We got married. Mike went back to Canada. I went back to Nashville. Then he got traded to Nashville. He came and he brought all of his crap with him. Our house became ... he's not a hoarder but he's close, maybe. He had it in all the guests' bedrooms and he had it boxed up and stuff. He's like, 'Babe, I need more space in the closet,' and my heart just sinks. He'll keep, like, shirts and stuff and I'll go through it. You online shop, you go shopping. He loves to shop. He's going to kill me. He has stuff come in and I'm like, 'It's not going out fast enough. If you bring stuff in, stuff needs to go out. Do we need this shirt? It has a giant stain on the sleeve. Are we going to wear this again? No, then do something with it.' It's still hanging up there.

I just heard from my co worker who is privy to this kind of information:

The Sens were very active yesterday leading up to the trade deadline. They were fielding and making offers but couldn't make any moves that interested them. They were offered Richards' date=' but balked as they are waiting for the next 2 to 3 years to be competitive- not selling the farm to bring in FA's and lose them before things get turned around. They weren't interested in depleting the farm and are quite happy with the 11 draft picks they have in the next draft. Melnyk has a plan in place to win the Cup in 4 to 5 years.

Take it for what it is- water cooler gossip; but this source is closer to an NHL organization than anyone I have ever known.[/quote']

Popcorn Salesman??

The popcorn salesman I was referring to will be on Off the Record with Michael Lansberg for the 38th time this Wednesday. The 5 o clock program is part of a media blitz that he is on to promote a project we've been working on together: Liam Maguire's Centre Ice.