Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

Bucky on waivers

Sloth must be heartbroken.

I think Sens fans will reflect upon Bucky and ulitimately decide he was a fucking complete disaster but I'll always remember him as some buck toothed french guy with a great haircut.

I'll still wear your official Sens gear t-shirt that Dinghy gave me last birthday with pride Bucky.

Thanks for the memories.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard from my co worker who is privy to this kind of information:

The Sens were very active yesterday leading up to the trade deadline. They were fielding and making offers but couldn't make any moves that interested them. They were offered Richards, but balked as they are waiting for the next 2 to 3 years to be competitive- not selling the farm to bring in FA's and lose them before things get turned around. They weren't interested in depleting the farm and are quite happy with the 11 draft picks they have in the next draft. Melnyk has a plan in place to win the Cup in 4 to 5 years.

Take it for what it is- water cooler gossip; but this source is closer to an NHL organization than anyone I have ever known.

I just heard from my co worker who is privy to this kind of information:

The Sens were very active yesterday leading up to the trade deadline. They were fielding and making offers but couldn't make any moves that interested them. They were offered Richards, but balked as they are waiting for the next 2 to 3 years to be competitive- not selling the farm to bring in FA's and lose them before things get turned around. They weren't interested in depleting the farm and are quite happy with the 11 draft picks they have in the next draft. Melnyk has a plan in place to win the Cup in 4 to 5 years.

Take it for what it is- water cooler gossip; but this source is closer to an NHL organization than anyone I have ever known.

Popcorn Salesman??

News...

Ottawa Senators Sign Western Hockey League Forward Wacey Hamilton

OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 8, 2011) - The Ottawa Senators announced today the club has signed free-agent forward Wacey Hamilton to a three-year entry-level contract.

Hamilton, 20, is currently his fourth season with the Western Hockey League's Medicine Hat Tigers. In 65 games this season, he has scored 20 goals and recorded career highs in assists (52), points (72) and penalty minutes (113). Hamilton has served as the Tigers' team captain in each of the last two seasons.

The 6-0, 177-pound centre has scored 61 goals, added 131 assists and recorded 372 penalty minutes in 232 career games with Medicine Hat. In 28 career playoff games, he has totalled five goals and eight assists.

The native of Cochrane, Alta., played one season for the AJHL's Camrose Kodiaks in 2006-07 before being acquired by Medicine Hat in trade with the Vancouver Giants prior to the 2007-08 season.