Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My keeper pool, we had a rule during the draft...if anyone mentions a players name in passing they had pick that player for auction when it came to there turn to draft. I was making fun of Lalime, i don't remember why...so I had to draft him...nobody else wanted him....do you blame them.?

sounds like a league of douchebags.. what kind of fucking rule is that.

you got :surprise:

[color:purple]Yeah, sit the guy who just had a shutout.

Obviously Leclaire should have had that start against the Leafs....and sitting Carkner...for the more offensive minded Hale?????!?!?!?!?

I'm losing faith in Clouston.

Clouston's reasoning aside from the shut-out.

"They seem to score more in front of Elliott."

I'm sure that helps Leclaire with confidence. He came in played a couple of great games (losses) after Elliott had just played in 3 losses with a combined goals agianst of [color:purple]325 in those three games.

CMON!

Guest Low Roller

Just remember- Clouston is the reason that Heatley left town. If Clouston's star is fading after barely a season and a half behind the bench, then there is really only one man to blame for this whole shitfuck:

murrayafd.jpg.jpg

It seems the fact that Elliott was put back in was obviously because of the shut-out....

I understand that...

Elliott, IMO, should have never had that start in the first place....

I know Leclaire's had his chances, but cmon...he was starting to roll abit. Then boom. Elliott's back in. Those 3 games after Richardson's funeral. The first one I can understand but three losses, and 17 goals.

Then Leclaire comes in with a 3-2 win, a 2-1 loss, another 2-1 loss....all 3 well played, then Elliott gets the "easy" start against Toronto...shutout...and then a 4-1 loss.

I dunno...that's what has been bothering me....

Were you one of the idiots, sorry, misinformed people, calling in to the post-game show last night? It doesn't matter who is in nets if the team in front of him doesn't score goals. I think the goaler debate is low on the list of worries right now.

Sens looked like they dropped a gear as soon as they went up 1-0, figuring it was going to be a gravy night. Alfredsson looked like Chris Kelly on that breakaway attempt.

Gerber'd.

Thanks for the Hartsburg reminder. I totally forget about him for long stretches of time.

"They seem to score more in front of Elliott."

That may not be the best way for the gnome to make his point but I am going to assume you understand that players play differently in front of particular goalies, coaching strategies notwithstanding.

Are you really that sure the Sens would have still beaten the Leafs, insert another shutout reminder, the other night if Leclaire started and then carried that win into another one last night?

Do you really think the coaching staff is so blind that they are missing Leclaire is finally going to turn his career around this time if they give him the chance?

Just asking is all.

Ok. So you've watched say the last 10 sens games and you've noticed that they've played any different in front of whomever is in nets. No. Alfie's right. They've played the same. Like garbage. Goaltending wasn't a factor in saturday's game. If it wasn't for Fish and Kovalev it would have been a different story.

I think it was wrong for Carkner to be sitting last friday, and I think it was wrong for leclaire to sit on saturday.

Guest Low Roller

Stupid seems to run downstream in this organization.

Melnyk is hallucinating.

Bryan Murray didn't have the balls to suspend Heatley, and decided to trade him for garbage in the most lop-sided trade in recent history after Heatley refused to be traded to Edmonton for some half-decent prospects.

Clouston is not helping a struggling goalie with his confidence.

If San Jose smokes them this week then the peasants will start to revolt in Ottawa.

Hey remember when the sens used to be good?

dany-heatley1.jpg

and had the best line in hockey?

daniel-alfredsson-dany-heatley-and-jason-spezza.jpg

Now give this guy a big cheer tonight cause he is the reason the sens were ever relevant. Carried the big 3 to the top line in hockey and did all he could to win a cup in ottawa....

Three Cheers For Dany, the only Sen that will ever score 50..

Hip hip hooooray!

dany_heatley+sharks.jpg