Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tides have turned motherfuckers! The Sens scored three times for Bucky last game as opposed to shooting blanks for Elliott in his last start.

Three times! Sure it was just one guy scoring three times but still, it's a team effort. The players have spoken, Clouston must accept the signs, Bucky has been crowned king. All Bucky all the fucking time and if he ends up letting in a half dozen we blame the 3rd and 4th liners.

"The Senators ... just like watching C-Span, except more boring!"

Good lord, it's the Senators. Well, let's get this shit over with. The vanilla Sens and their fans are the yearly physical of the Habs schedule: dull, predictable, possibility of being violated in a professional and boring manner. Let's get this done and move on.

Yawn... Thanks for coming out, It looked like Bucky might be out for months with that apparent injury, but he just wanted to tie his skates... lucky sens!

I would love them but I can't....since the Sens are playing terrible, you couldn't pay me to go to Scotiabank Place. Plus, I can't stand the Rangers ever since they sent Redden to the minors.

;)

Im assuming we're still going to the Penguins on Boxing Day.

Ollie, if I can somehow rearange something for tomorrow night and can convince someone to drive out I'd love the tickets. I'll try and speak up by 10am tomorrow, by all means dump them though because I'm not sure I can work it out.

I have 2 extra tickets for tomorrow night's game against Les Rangers. They are, for some odd reason, two seats apart... #19 and #22. Christine and I will be in #23 and #24. 300 level.

Anyone want 'em? No cost.

I will take them ollie if sloth does not want them. PM me. Thanks Rob