Jambands.ca

Where the F is everyone? I'm bored outta my mind here!

Guest Low Roller

fucking obvious since I'm the only one here that's been to Grateful Fest, Champ.

not sure who you're trying to impress with all of the needless bullshit in here. Ribbing each other is all fun but you take it too far man. no tact. no intelligence behind your comments. just mean.

makes you look like a real dick, but that seems to be what you're going for, so kudos.

Seriously though, you have no problem making fun of people yourself but the tide gets turned and all of a sudden I am in the wrong? I'm the asshole? Look at the title of this thread and the content. People are fucking around and its inflammatory. No need to get all serious about it but that is your choice.

And I shouldnt have to remind you how easily you have thrown a similar image around Schwa but dont call a kettle black:

pink_skates.gif

Making fun of, sure. Directly calling people names, find me one example. Being deliberately mean and name calling is not my thing.

I may be the only one here that has a problem with it, but I won't apologize for it.

Don't call me out and expect me to thank you for it.

Making fun of, sure. Directly calling people names, find me one example. Being deliberately mean and name calling is not my thing
It's a stupid name and anyone that thinks otherwise because some fuÇking band played there 900 years ago is a fuÇking idiot, it's really that simple.

I am confused...we are all having a laugh in here, right? If you aren't Schwa, well sorry but I think its a great name too.

As one who attended some the legendary Grateful Dead concerts at Rich Stadium, I think it's a perfect name for this forum. Genius, in fact.

Exactly FBN

bouches first Dead show was Buffalo 93, bouche owns this board, we demand a separate forum for sports, as John Madden would say "BOOM!"

Fucking newbs thinking otherwise are idiots, its really that simple.

"Ooooh I never saw the Grateful Dead but I go to GratefulFest and think I am all up in that shit yo!"

Were these shows legendary because a bunch of you old balls' attended them?

I had no idea why this forum was called Rich Stadium, maybe that's because I was born in the 80's and the Bills aren't worth watching.

We may as well change some other forum names to fit the theme that isn't actually going on.

Food Forum = Warren Haynes; excessive cheeseburger eater

Politics Forum = Will Gregg Allman ever aloud taping?

You're all a bunch of fucking kooks!