Jambands.ca

Heatley vs Spezza

rubberdinghy

My Heater hate has subsided but I'm sure it will rise again if the Sharks make a run. I have this nightmare scenario of the Sharks meeting the Habs for the Cup. Anything but that. I'd actually cheer for Heater, on some sick level I could enjoy it.

I think Spezza's having a great year despite that cheap shot injury. He showed a lot of leadership down the stretch but we played with nothing to lose, we'll see how he does next year. I do think he's played his way into the captaincy when Alfie hangs it up. I don't see Phillips getting the C.

That Spezzer laser beam goal we saw, when we literally had the best seats in the house for, against who the fuck ever it was, I was too drunk to remember, is probably one of my favorite goals I've ever seen live.

Apologies if I am mistaken, but weren't you ALL throwing Spezza under the bus earlier in the year?

Nope. Do you mean when people thought this team should be blown up? I don't think anyone had a problem with the no one is safe but Special K mentality. I mean if the Sens had traded Spezza and we got something good in return I could have lived with that as well but I'm glad he survived. I can't remember if I posted it here but I definitely rambled to Booche and Dinghy plenty about the three Sens that should be safe during the blow up. You're pretty stupid but I think you could guess the other two. Hint: this was all pre Anderson.

Guest Low Roller

I still can't comprehend that mindbending trade.

Brian Elliott

SENS GP43 W13 L19 S%.894 GAA3.19

AVS GP11 W2 L7 S%.891 GAA3.80

Craig Anderson

AVS GP33 W13 L15 S%.897 GAA3.28

SENS GP17 W10 L5 S%.939 GAA2.05

Elliott actually got worse and Anderson got better after the trade. What the fuck was //checks internet for Avs GM name// Greg Sherman thinking?

Guest Low Roller
Clouston is gonna get the boot if Murray is staying.

What about Eugene's ultimatum to Murray that if Clouston goes, Murray goes?

But I think that was more of a case of Eugene saying fuck it to another mid-season fire and hire. Now that the off season is here who's to say Eugene doesn't support a proper potential coach interviewing process with Murray at the helm. Sadly Murray's reputation (I believe) was that of a builder and not a finisher and I'm praying Eugene doesn't buy into that.