Jambands.ca

Heatley vs Spezza

rubberdinghy

I seriously do not understand the fear/hatred of Pierre McGuire becoming a GM for any team. How does the character he portrays on TSN have any bearing on what he would be like in the GM role?

PLease. Explain that to me.

I can tell you one thing. He's pretty in the know as far as an NHL scout is considered because he has seen a ton of hockey players play live in the past few years and more often than not GM's have to rely on their own team's scouts because they dont have nearly enough time to do that job.

I cant say what kind of job he will do (gotta be better than Bryan Murry in Ottawa) but to automatically discredit him because you dont like his usuage of the word "Monster" is beyond me. He's been interviewed in Minny, or wherever it was last year, and I am guessing NHL clubs know a helluva lot more about how to get the job done then the rest of you fuckers.

I seriously do not understand the fear/hatred of Pierre McGuire becoming a GM for any team. How does the character he portrays on TSN have any bearing on what he would be like in the GM role?

PLease. Explain that to me.

I can tell you one thing. He's pretty in the know as far as an NHL scout is considered because he has seen a ton of hockey players play live in the past few years and more often than not GM's have to rely on their own team's scouts because they dont have nearly enough time to do that job.

I cant say what kind of job he will do (gotta be better than Bryan Murry in Ottawa) but to automatically discredit him because you dont like his usuage of the word "Monster" is beyond me. He's been interviewed in Minny, or wherever it was last year, and I am guessing NHL clubs know a helluva lot more about how to get the job done then the rest of you fuckers.

Shouldn't that read 'us' fuckers all mighty one?

I despise the man. Not just dislike, I despise him. I have no idea how he'll do as a GM but I don't necesarily want the Sens to be the team that finds out. He has no GM experience and he's interviewed for two teams and lost. I'd like someone with a bit of experience.

That being said, as we've talked about, I have no fucking clue who but that's not my job, all I have to do is watch and then either cheer or bitch. I'm very curious to see who gets interviewed (if anyone does at all).

Shouldn't that read 'us' fuckers all mighty one?

No, because I am not trying to pretend like I know something I dont have a goddamn clue about unlike the rest of these fucking clowns.

Ctowns....you should hear people where I live. Its beyond ridiculous. Everyone's a champ in this city.

Although I am ok with Sloth. He doesnt get going crazy until its jinx time.

::shudders::

Call ins to sports radio shows have to be uniformly horrid. I wish more radio guys would tell it like it is when a putz calls in rather than be polite.

"Dude, you're a fucking idiot."

Most everyone has gotta be thinking it anyways, am I right? Maybe that is my calling.

The best thing about Stu on the Team was the barely concealed contempt his co-hosts had for him. They still mock him on a semi-regular basis. The bigger question for me is how he got the Sens announcer gig. He's pretty much the biggest putz in Ottawa.