Jambands.ca

New Sirius Reshuffling Tommorow

bouche

Apparently, you have to pay to get a lot of the sporting events. I was majorly disappointed when I found that out a while back.

As for the change, it pisses me off because now I'll have to re-do all my presets. I tells ya, it aint the easiest thing to do while driving. But at least I have some warning this time. I remember when they changed jam-on to Pearl jam radio without telling me - that was a confusing week and a half. And, does Pearl Jam really need a whole channel?

Yep, XM Canada. My vehicle came with a free trial subscription that has never expired (knock on wood). The XM-Sirius merger has been approved in Canada, but nothing else has happened as far as I can tell.

that is likely the case, bouche. especially given there are so many canadian channels listed (the US only channel set would likely not have a lot of Canadian channels)

but years ago, there were some differences in channels between a US subscription and a Canadian sub. iceberg and howard come to mind. but yeah, it may all be same now.