Jambands.ca

Gatineau Beerfest, May 27-29

ollie

Yeah, but not feeling so great today though. And I remember thinking I'd keep my bracelet so I could go again today to try all the other beers I didn't get to try. I don't think that will happen now! I also planned to get up at 7am today to go see the marathoners run near my place, but instead ended up going to see the half-marathon two hours later.

Anyway, I tried kangaroo for the first time. Felt a bit bad about it but it was good...a little burger. Also tried smoked duck in a can from Le Naked Lunch in Ste-Sophie, Quebec. You can buy their products at a few places in Gatineau. I didn't get to try the homemade potato chips at another stand...they were sold out by the time I made it to the stand.

I can't remember the beers I tried! I should have noted them down. I did buy a t-shirt though!

I hope this festival is back next year.

Yeah, but not feeling so great today though. And I remember thinking I'd keep my bracelet so I could go again today to try all the other beers I didn't get to try. I don't think that will happen now! I also planned to get up at 7am today to go see the marathoners run near my place, but instead ended up going to see the half-marathon two hours later.

Anyway, I tried kangaroo for the first time. Felt a bit bad about it but it was good...a little burger. Also tried smoked duck in a can from Le Naked Lunch in Ste-Sophie, Quebec. You can buy their products at a few places in Gatineau. I didn't get to try the homemade potato chips at another stand...they were sold out by the time I made it to the stand.

I can't remember the beers I tried! I should have noted them down. I did buy a t-shirt though!

I hope this festival is back next year.

Shouldn't the Half-marathon have ended earlier than the full marathon?

Regarding le naked lunch, they sell the products at Bisson near our house. I've been meaning to try the smoked meat in a can on some nice rye. But it is EXPENSIVE. The smoked duck is $18.99 for a half-can. They also have shepards pie in a can.