Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

The handling of Boucher and Muller by the Habs will be judged more accurately in about two to three years.

A couple of years ago all those guys wanted was their roles reversed: Boucher to coach at the NHL level as an assistant to Martin, and Muller as head coach in Hamilton. The Habs wouldn't do it, so they both left the organization.

Guest Low Roller

Well if you value your employees, you might want to help them achieve their desired career path through promotions or lateral shifts. Not that a federal employee would understand that.

I found it more ridiculous that Neal got fined $2500 for the high stick on PK... PK obviously gave him a lil slew foot and made him go down...

WTF is a $2500 fine worth to these guys anyhow? I guess it makes him a "repeat offender" next time around...

Having one man decide theses things is just stupid. Discipline by committee!

Bad call!

So its Campoli's fault and not the player who was clearly out for blood that entire game. I usually dont like to subscribe to 'intent' because I am not in a players head but Malone was dangerously running at Hab players all game and it was obvious what he was trying to do.

If that's not dirty then I dont know what is.

Guest Low Roller

What's done is done.

Campoli, Markov, and Spacek are all close to being back in the line-up. The Habs have managed the best they could with a nearly rookie blueline, and they are only 6 points out of being at the top of the division.

If Pleky and Squid can get out of their funks (Gomez goes without saying), I think that we will be a strong contender for a playoff run.

Guest Low Roller

You won't find out the answer to that question tonight. Markov out. Palushaj out.

St. Denis in.

Leblanc in.

Budaj in.

WIN YOU F'N HABS!

Edited by Low Roller

Clearly, Scott Gomez does not belong on this team. I love the puck possession the Habs employ whenever he isnt in the lineup. How about that Cammy-Gionta-PleckAKnicks line? They are great at pinning the opposing team in their own end. And Desharnais? The sky's the limit with that guy.

Seriously, I stayed up to watch that?

This is gonna be a loooooong day.

Guest Low Roller

So Markov is going under the knife for a third time. Gauthier announced that this "minor" surgery will keep him out at least another three weeks.

We can safely say that Markov will not play in 2011. According to Gauthier there was true belief that Markov was going to play on this California trip, but some persistent swelling after practice caused Markov to go see a doctor. the surgery will remove some hardened tissue.