Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Michael Blunden called up by the Habs. Possibly to replace an injured Travis Moen.

Blunden was a 2nd round pick for Chicago in 2005. He was a free agent signing for the Habs during the summer, and currently leads the Bulldogs in points (by default really, since he is the only one who wasn't called up at some point).

If the Moen and Gionta injuries are serious, then Gauthier might be forced to make a move. There is depth in defence which can be moved for a forward.

Guest Low Roller

Martin essentially benched Leblanc in the third while Plekanec and Cammalleri continue to have zero chemistry together.

Also: Darche played more minutes 5-on-5 than Pacioretty.

Ah yes, insinuations are obvious. You should be coach of the team.

A - Leblanc weighs less than I do and it showed last night. He was getting pushed around rather easily at times. It was a tight game in the third and good ole Jackie shortened his bench. Pleks generated more chances last night than he has in the 10 games prior.

B - I thought Darche was flying last night (for Darche).

I am completely shocked. I would have lost a ton of money had someone offered me a "Martin gets fired before the season is out" bet. In my view this is, without a doubt, 100 percent a desperation move on Gauthier's part.

Martin's 'system' might be boring to watch but with that group of players you cant knock the results the past two playoff runs. This year the issues have been all because of the back-end. I dont have a good feeling how this is going to play out for the rest of the season but that is simply my initial reaction. Carey Price better be fucking ready if Les Brahs decide to open up the stables.

Hey Ollie, I could be wrong but I think Cunneyworth ran the Habs [color:purple]awesome powerplay. But again, thats been a personnel issue from what I have witnessed.

Guest Low Roller

I thought that the Kaberle pick-up was absolutely 100% desperation?

This is curtains. I wouldn't be surprised if Molson just kept Gauthier around long enough to do the dirty work of firing Martin.

Guest Low Roller

I wonder how Perry Pearn feels now, with at least a job within the Habs organization. A job that he probably got purely as a favour to Martin from Gauthier.

Guest Low Roller

Just responding to your previous post:

In my view this is, without a doubt, 100 percent a desperation move on Gauthier's part.

So Jacques Martin leaves Montreal with a winning percentage of 0.489 after 196 regular season games, and 0.452 after 26 playoff games.