Jambands.ca

DJ Logic and Grand Theft Bus jam it out

show---whore

Friday night was one of the best shows Pepper Jack's has had, the level of talent on the stage that night was powerful.

The Bus started the evening off with a killer hour an half set of non-stop rockin it out. around 12:30am DJ Logic joined the Bus on stage to jam out Makes Me Free. The Bus leaves the stage and Logic took the bar over. DJ Logic is by far the best DJ I've ever scene spin. It seamed to be an 70/80's groove set that he played. Logic's skills are unmatched, he is a true musician.

At around 2:45-3:00am Logic had spun all the vinyl that he brought with him, not wanting to end the show he asked the Bus to rejoin him on stage for one final jam that lasted a good 1/2 hour.

DJ Logic is so down to earth he's a total gentleman, he has a true love for music and just wants to play.

Thanks to everyone for coming out a supporting this show it was everything and more. [big Grin]

Shane McCartney

U.F. Productions

one of the best nights without a doubt was had at pepper jacks on friday night. The party went until 9pm the next day for me, and it if it wasnt for my girlfriend calling me home cause she was sick i bet it would of went pretty strong for at least a few more hours. Thanks for everyone making this night nothing but beautiful vibes!!!

Was one great night of fine music I say.

The show was great,GTB's sound keeps traveling through newer planes that I just absorb right up.The Logic/GTB at the end of the Bus set was stellar,great to see GTB get back up with Logic at 3am,best way to finish the night off thats for sure.

Thanks guys for the kind music and as always its great to chill with ya,wish I could hung out for abit more with ya's at the end of the night,but my ride was a movin and the after-party was a callin'

Great night at PJC as usual and as always GTB never disappoint!

Logic was super impressive,spun some great stuff I must say,although the highlight for me** was when he was spinning with the Bus,not being a "DJ" sorta guy I find that I enjoy DJ's more when they are with a band,but not to take away from Logic one bit he was great and entertaining without question,but for me it was Logic with the Bus that had me kickin up dust,brusin shins and a groovin' hard the most.

Impressive show,look forward to Addison Groove project in december.

**NOTE: This is just my opinion & thoughts

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

That sounds utterly fantastic. Especially since they were able to continue and keep the jams alive well past standard closing time into "holy SHIT!" time.

Someone should get that last jam online ASAP!

Unfortunatley the show was not recorded.

Archived