Jambands.ca

Sisters Euclid returning to the Orbit Room

bradm

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet.. They said the first Thursday of every month starting in March. But then in actuality scheduled the show for the 2nd Thursday (in March). I (or maybe more likely Brad) will let you know right here when something comes up!

Great Sisters show last night! I don't have a setlist. Actually this was the first time I've seen the Sisters with the new keyboard player, and it seems like there were a lot of new songs in the repertoire. The new guy (sorry for not remembering names) is a great fit - a monster on the Hammond, with a touch of accordion and vocals.

Kevin has an echoplex or a modern equivalent, and was making some mind boggling sounds with it. Has he busted this thing out before? Sounded great.

From the stage Kevin said they'll be back for the first Thursday in April and May so you should be good to go Phorbs!

The new guy (sorry for not remembering names) is a great fit - a monster on the Hammond, with a touch of accordion and vocals.

His name is Mark Lalama, and yeah, he's a solid addition to the band (he also mixed the new record).

Aloha,

Brad