Jambands.ca

CANNED BEATS!!!!!! LOOK INSIDE

jay sanislo

HEY Rob whats happening, i got a call today from bobby jones but i was sleeping, and said he had a gig in london for us at a friends bar. Im thinking that this is your bar, the stonehenge or something like that. I lost bobby's # a few months ago so i cant call him back. Im pretty sure we are interested we just need to find the right date. Could you leave me bobbys number in a private message or email it to me at sansman79@hotmail.com. Or get my number from bobby and give me a call. I am on nights this week so i am usually sleeping until around 5pm, so call sometime after that.

Actually, I recently GOT this job...The owner loves us hippies so much that i now do booking for stonehenge lounge.

this means we have an ultra jam-friendly venue in london now.

that means bands nedto play there.

that means we need to party.

december's really open and same with the rest of eternity.

seriously get to me

newbold@graffiti.net

ro3@hotmail..com

rob newbold

310-107 grand ave

london ON

n6c 1m3

we have weekends!!!!!

the lounge is small and cozy...124 cap. if we can make a scene there regularly we can move the fun downstairs to the big bar...london's nicest live music venue. it's an ontario heritage property(london's first theatre)

figure a balconyless barrymore's in ottawa.

if a biggerband wants toplay we can set em up with a date at the bar...

any ideas?

i think you people still don't understand that i don't hype things up and i don't fuck around.

when i say a place is good it's always quality.

so me saying i've got the london market covered with the 2 best music venues i'm not lying.

the lounge is a very warm sounding room with a brighter, more chill atmosphere and the bar will make you shiver. beautiful old theatre turned into an awesome placve to party...

if we hit this scene up right we're going to pack the best bands into london

i want to get darkstar, keller, particle, the disco biscuits, gba, soulive and on and on...

how many of you guys'd travel for a kickass show in a cool venue for not too hefty a ticket?

the place holds 280 so if tickets are 20-30 bucks ywould you guys show?

it's 2 hours from the border. how easy would it be to get americans to understand that canada's a party haven??

we'd fer sure pack it.

i want diverse acts from jambands to indie rock to post rock and electronic acts. I want to run the gammit and i know we can.

serious - let me know what needs to come to canada. it's not that i dont' know abotu these bands it's that it's so overwhelming to think 'who do i want' and then go for it...i'll be emailing people forever and i like to sleep and party...and work and such...

any ideas?

even festival concerts with multiple bills.

if you think ontario needs certain acts let me know. it's that easy. if we can get 'em we can get 'em.

-Rob

of course i come off sounding arrogant and clueless.

but even if we cna't get some of those acts to play a 280 cap venue for 5 grand...

offer them to get all door...ticketed through the bastard.

i'd succumb.

i'd love to get tortoise to london...or guys like bill laswell...great music for people that would want to have an awesome time.

anyhow, just to clarify, i didn't mean it was that easy...you want em we'll get em...i meant it's just that easy to suggest/ask.

anyhow, i've got work to get to tomorrow.

-r

Archived