Jambands.ca

JUICE + PleasureCraft @ Rainbow (Ott.) April 4

bradm

On Friday, April 4, 2014, JUICE and PleasureCraft (live recordings of which can be found here) will be playing at The Rainbow Bistro in Ottawa, ON.

From the Facebook event for the show:

JUICE and PleasureCraft shall combine the elements of groove and smooth to light the dance floor a blaze at the Rainbow Bistro on April 4th.

About JUICE:

Coming together in the halls of Humber College’s music department in 2009, JUICE has quickly become an established act in the Canadian music scene. Drawing influences from classic soul and R&B and combining them with the modern sounds of indie rock and hip-hop, JUICE has created their own musical style.

juicemusic.ca

About PleasureCraft:

PleasureCraft navigate the best of ’75-’85 soft rock and AM radio gold. Songs for sunsets, and sweet salty air. The venerable "Yacht Rock". Hits by the likes of Hall & Oates, Fleetwood Mac, Ace, Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers, Michael McDonald, Christopher Cross, Toto, Lionel Richie, ELO, Huey Lewis & the News, Boz Skaggs, Phil Collins, Sadé, Elton John, and many more!

pleasurecraftband.com

It promises to be a full night of intense grooves, and hella dance moves!

JUICE + PleasureCraft

Friday April 4, 2014

The Rainbow Bistro (76 Murray St, Ottawa)

9:00PM / $10 / 19+

Aloha,

Brad

wait wait wait...are you going to go get mashed or pleasured on Friday then, Bradm?

or both?

I'll be getting Mashed. I posted this event because I thought some Ottawa people might be interested in it instead of the Mashers.

Aloha,

Brad