Jambands.ca

We're off.

Schwa.

Dieseldoug and Friends, thank you guys for putting on such a fine show last night. My first impression of the b-rig was "this is the kind of place where you can dance on the tables." It was. chatham, milton, kitchener, everyone... happy new year!

Schwa.!!! im coming over for round two... we still got heady beers. unlike the bar, which sold out of everything except 50. 50's good, no worries. "nothing says too much like excess."

ps. I'm going to the Wailers. Haven't decided if im coming back to snitchener or driving to lindsay, or staying in hamtown. I have my first class monday at 11. ...I dont think its sold out yet.

wicked night last night all!!!

The Dog played their asses off and Mark and friends sounded sweet as always. Last night was probably the best night of friend congregation i've ever had and i had the best time.

Doug, i'll get ahold of ya this week, i'm off tomorrow and i've got your number still i think.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by dieseldoug:

P.S. Are you going to The Wailers @ 77 on Sunday? I'm seriously considering it if it's not sold out.

was just near there last night... wasn't sold out, according to Brodie from the Underground downstairs

there should still be tickets tomorrow night

Archived