Jambands.ca

Phish 3-20-92

canadianphan

This is one of my favourite phish shows ever. Got this show on tape (back in the day), but this is the first time I've ever seen a digital copy. Do yorself a favour and grab this one. Some serious early Phishh hilarity. [big Grin]

http://www.thedailygoods.com/

Phish 3-20-92 : Broome County Forum - Binghamton, NY

20 March 1992

Source: SBD > DAT > CD > SHN

Disc 1

01. Wilson

02. Reba

03. Brother

04. Glide

05. Rift

06. Fluffhead

07. Maze

08. Lizards

09. Mound

Disc 2

01. Run Like an Antelope

Set II

02. Mike's Song >

03. I am Hydrogen >

04. Weekapaug Groove

05. Sanity

06. The Sloth

07. The Mango Song

08. Cavern

09. Uncle Pen

Disc 3

01. Harry Hood

02. Terrapin

03. Secret Language Instructions > Possum

Encore:

04. Lawn Boy

05. Fire

I have only seen Phish three times, all of which were between 1990 and 1993. Twice in Toronto, at the Concert Hall in 1993 I think (I got a ride home with Ike from Diesel Dog), once at the Spectrum earlier than that (I think it was the Spectrum - somewhere out on the Danforth) and once opening for Santana at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga OH. Do digital copies exist of these shows that are crisp?

Tooly's lame [Wink]

Adam Foley's site rocks... definately worth poppin by weekly... too expensive for a private person to allow full show downloads to the public... exceed your download limit and your site gets shut down for the month til you pay up for the extra throughput... one thing offering things to the public for free, its another paying lots of $$$ out of your pocket so you can offer things for free

Archived