Jambands.ca

Spring Shaker Bus Details,tickets & Reminder

Esau

hey Jared

the lot is a fair size but not huge. it is about a 10 to 15 minute brisk walk from the lot to the main stage area. but really all the magic happens in the campground. The campground is very comfy and nicely sheltered by trees. Below you is a beautiful layer of moss. it is absolutely fantastic camping conditions.

I think it would be silly for you to bring your van. but thats just my opinion

El

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you sent farley money than you are on the list....if you arent on the list you need to reach one of the contacts listed on the website. We have one in Toronto....and some in each provice on the East Coast. I am one so if you would like to email me and give me your info, Ill email you back with my mailing address and you can send a cheque or money order my way and Ill get you on the list. easy as pie.

I believe that the list is going to fill up this year so I would advise all of you ontario kids to get in touch with a contact asap and get your names on the list!

If the list fills up, we will only take people at the gate until the lot is full. once the lot is full we can no longer accomodate anyone else with parking and cannot allow parking on the roads as cars will be towed and we really dont want any conflict with cops. We've done well to stay on the cops good side and we dont want to mess that up.

So check out the website at www.woodbournefarm.homestead.ca

or you can email me at campeloi@hotmail.com for any questions you might have!

Love and beers

Eloise

• 3 weeks later...

Archived