Jambands.ca

Spring Shaker Bus Details,tickets & Reminder

Esau

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

What if I want to sleep in my van?

Guess you'll be in the parking lot bro,The farm doesn't have the capabilities to allow for driving your van through the forest to camp,sorry but thats the deal.

Anyway folks just a reminder that ya'll gotta have your money to Farley by march 31st,since that is the cut off date to book the charter & to guarentee that you get a spot on the bus(if you are taking the charter)55 people are required to make this work.

Lets hope we can do this and get a great crowd from Ontario down for this amazing festival in New Brunswick,you just know its goin kick ass...

Cheers folks hope to see you all there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most definately i'll be there...although, i think im gonna drive myself down, take a couple weeks off work, tour around, see the maritimes a little more...the last couple times i've been its pretty much been there and back...so, i think its time i saw that fuckin place....cant wait for the shaker, tho.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by jay sanislo:

bump INDEED

i emailed farley and he said that no one has put anything forth for the bus yet. So if this doesnt go down whos got my heady ride. I will pay 100 bucks in gas money or more if its needed. ANd can promise a ride full of fun.

(ask friends for references, I AM good for the money!!)

ill vouch for this guy now that i can finally post again, man that was a rough 4 or 5 days,

jays good ppl, not the axe murderer type, not cheesehead either

hey gang!!

Its too bad that the bus thing isnt going to work out!! I personally think the bus would be the best way to do it. I know it sounds like a long, cramped drive but I think the price is pretty darn good. $200 sounds like a lot but i honestly dont think its that bad when you break it down....

$200

-$ 40 (ticket price)

=$160

so $80 each way with the convenience of no worry about driving and good times with good friends. We will do our best to get a driver who is into partying.

the bus option would also make more room in the parking lot allowing us to have more room for parking. Carpooling is also an effective way of respecting the environment.

When the parking lot reaches capacity we will no longer be able to let people enter the festival. I like the saying "The more the merrier". I believe its a pretty true saying! So lets make it happen friends! Im looking forward to having a big crew of Ontariario folk! Ontario had a nice representation last year I hope that youre all as wonderful as the folks I met last year!!

Hooray for good times!!

El

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

quote:

Originally posted by Sheikyerbouti:

...the last couple times i've been its pretty much been there and back...

You mean "there and almost back" don't you? [Wink]

hahahaha, i missed that....yeah, you're right, man. hahahaha. what a trip....

Archived