Jambands.ca

Spring Shaker Bus Details,tickets & Reminder

Esau

The Spring Shaker

May 28-30th 2004

Bayside,NB

Watch for updates > http://www.woodbournefarm.homestead.com/home.html

Woodbourne Farm is pleased to announce that the Master List is open for the upcoming Shaker. We have seven acts booked to date, including:

Raisinhill

Grand Theft Bus

Hiway Freeker

nero

The Jimmy Swift Band

The Christian Hayes Element

Addison Groove Project

The Slip (both nights)

Ted Neely Beard

Ticket Prices

$40.00 in ADV

$50.00 at the gate

$200 bus/ fest.ticket package from Toronto with a stop in Ottawa. (departure locations TO BE ANNOUNCED)

The busline is Trans-Ontario.

The Bus for the Spring Shaker will depart from Toronto,stop in Ottawa and drive to Bayside,NB(14 hours)

And yes there is a bathroom & TVs on the bus.

55 seats are available.There must be 55 people for this bus package to work.

Please email Pat(Farley) at : diverse@nbnet.nb.ca for his mailing address if you are planning to take the bus so that you can mail a cheque or money order for your bus ticket and your Shaker ticket,even if you are planning on driving.

All money orders/cheques must be recieved by march 31 2004 since this is the cut off date for booking the charter

For those who don't know,tickets work on a "master list" system,once the team at woodbourne farm recieve your cheque/money order,you are then added to the "master list" which will be your confirmation that your payment has been recieved and your ticket is now purchased.When you see your name on here, it means that you have been officially invited to Spring Shaker Festival 2004!

Check here for updates:

http://www.woodbournefarm.homestead.com/untitled1.html

All the above info has been confirmed by Farley

An email that folks recieve about the Shaker from Farley

quote:

Hello:

Thanx for your interest in the 2004 Shaker! The bus situation is as

follows:

Total package price for the bus ride would be $200/head. This would

include the admission price for the festival. To make this work, I will

need to have received funds from a total of 55 people by NO later then

the end of March. If, by that time, I do not have enough people to fill

the bus, I will refund those funds to the people who paid them so they

can arrange alternative transportation. To secure your place on the

bus, mail your cheque or money order to:

Pat Mowatt

3435 Rte. 127,

Woodbourne Farm,

Bayside, N.B.,

E5B 2S7

The first funds received will be those guaranteed their seats on the

bus, and their names will be posted on the Master List on the Farm's

website, with the word (Bus). To view the Master List, go to

Looking forward to seeing you in the spring!

-Pat

(Farley)

Cheers~

Greg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sayeth Farley:

quote:

......two stages (not playing at the same time),

....a hyperbolic paraboloid,

.....twice as big a campground,

And a partridge in a pear tree!!

(Nah, more likely an apple tree. No pear trees at the Farm.)

This one could be a sellout kids, only 1000 advance, after that you take your chances on the gate......we will be forced to close the gate once the parking lot is full.

Pat

(Farley)

quote:

Originally posted by thomson:

Having just moved from Guelph to very rural New Brunswick i've been jonesing for some live music and this shindig sounds like just the dose I need - and just down the road! Hope lots of you Ontario folk will make the trip.

you know it!!

i'll be turnin' 24 that weekend...couldnt have asked for a better birthday present! 2 nights of the slip w/ some of canada's finest talent and addison groove to boot....whoa!

quote:

Originally posted by Sheikyerbouti:

i'll be turnin' 24 that weekend...couldnt have asked for a better birthday present! 2 nights of the slip w/ some of canada's finest talent and addison groove to boot....whoa!

Sweet.

I'll be turning 34.

quote:

Originally posted by stu dog:

can i drive .........
[Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]

we drove from hamilton to NB in about 15 hrs,, terrible traffic thru toronto and montreal, so it can be done in less for sure,, plus we were stopping a fair bit as we couldnt smoke in the damn car grrrrrr

id almost like to drive out rather then take a bus,, but i dont got a car so the bus it is.

The less cars that arrive at the shaker the better!!! if you dont have to take a car, then dont!!!

Parking is limited so no one will be able to enter (unless you are on the list) after the parking lot is filled up. If you are driving then make sure you have at least 3 or 4 in you car!!! Carpooling is an excellent option and the ultimate carpool is a friggin bus!!

Tooly, if you dont want to miss out then get in touch with Farley as soon as you can!!!

Archived