Jambands.ca

Ottawa Donations Hamilton -> Guelph on Friday

paisley

I'm picking up some of MarcO's goods thurs night and will be going out to Guelph on Friday (whenever is good for Pete and Tasha)

If you have any goods to donate for our friends in Ottawa and are in Hamilton or have a way to get things to Hamilton post it here and we'll figure it out from there

or drop me a line jhamie@mountaincable.net

contact me or MarcO or post here for arrangements

Not sure what Tasha is talking about leaving early on Friday, but our plan was to leave Saturday morning I think. I'll double check all this, but I was kind of thinking that we might have a little party friday night, gather all the goodies we can to bring up on Saturday. Looks like we might be meeting Basher Saturday morning in TO so there's a possibility to consolidate with him before then and we can run all that up too.

cheers Tasha [smile]

I don't have an early bedtime or anything, just figure the earlier the better for those guys in Guelph as they're leaving early Fri

keep in touch with me or MarcO, sure we can work something out

*edit: wierdness: keep me posted, my middle name is flexible and I'm certainly not adverse to parties

I'll be home by 5.30. Laurie hits the sack around 10.30-ish, so any time in there is good for me.

Of course, if I'm not around Brian probably will be (he's in #4). He doesn't seem to leave the apartment building at all. He just sits there staring at a glass piece all day listening to jazz. What a wanker. [Roll Eyes] But I'll probably be around.

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

I'm goin downtown around 8:30/9 if you want me to grab them then Tooly

if you're off work tomorrow you should come out to the Bttlshp Ethl/Brian Griffith show bro

i might cvome by just for one beer, got a pathetic paycheck today,, what reallly burns me is they said theyd wait till i had a ddecent one before they deducted my uniform fees grrrrrrrrr

yeah that sounds like a good idea brother,, see you tomorrow night

where they playin anyways?

Hey all, just an update - I will indeed most likely be around for most of the day tomorrow, listening to jazz and hitting the bowl like the wanker that I am. So... if you can't make it to MarcO's later (he's a wanker too, just so y'know), feel free to drop it at my place if you want. That's 312 Aberdeen #4 - just below MarcO's den of iniquity.

You might want to call first, just to be sure (905.523.7658).

shain - if you want to drop some stuff off at my place, no problem. But it would have to be between 5.30 - 10.30 tonight, or after 5.30 tomorrow (but before Jamie heads to Guelph).

Call me tonight if need be. 905-521-1544. That goes for anyone else who wants to use my place as a drop-off point. I'm at the corner of Locke & Aberdeen in Hamilton.

Archived