Jambands.ca

the 'increase your post count' thread!

irie.

quote:

Originally posted by SugarMegs:

Hello Hank Reardon I LOVE YOU CUTIE!
!!!

I love you too Megs... when we hooking up? I'm getting sick of going to the same ol' places. I need someone to explore the city with me... I'm looking for a place that plays funky jazz with an emphasis on drums, it has to be a smokey environment and not congested at all...

Anyone know of a place like this in Toronto?

p.s. You need to hook me up with a nice girl so we can double date...

My apologeez... I don't want to turn this message board into a dating service... that's not my intention.

everything is real if you believe it is, irie. this republic of bokonon is currently located in southwestern ontario. a town colourfully referred to as browntown. the republic of bokonon might have something to do with a calypso singer and some guy named kurt. we are currently hoping to relocate in early spring. [Cool][Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by jared:

who is this kurt and the calpyso singer? i knew this was too good to be true

sorry honey, this kurt guy i can not give up. i have loved him ever since palm sunday. he is in the same category as some other guys like mark (not one that anyone here knows personally), terry, edgar and george. as well as a couple of girls, like ayn and margaret. i am in love with all of them. [big Grin][Razz]

i'm sorry, purple foot. are you bored?

from what i understand you have to have 50 posts here before you can have a 'custom' avatar. i can pick from the one's i'm allowed to have but i don't care that much to look at them all before i choose.

but i do care enough to continue this mission! i will not stop until i have my very own avatar!

-

quote:

Originally posted by irie.:

i'm sorry, purple foot. are you bored?

from what i understand you have to have 50 posts here before you can have a 'custom' avatar. i can pick from the one's i'm allowed to have but i don't care that much to look at them all before i choose.

but i do care enough to continue this mission! i will not stop until i have my very own avatar!

-

Thats the irie I know. [Wink]

Were ya filling in for me on the weekend?I sorta caught some of the drunk posting,last night.Thats the spirit.I went by TP late last night for the first time,still have some jackasses questioning that shit if you can believe it.

-

Nah, not worth the crap it may start,I don't think the topic of what they are/were questioning needs to be dragged through that.Easier to just let em think what they want.I know all too well about posting shit that occurs in private conversations....doesn't make either side look very good.(not my style either)

I know what the situation is,along with many others,so thats all that matters.

Read about the job btw,congrats. [big Grin]

Thanks,

I decided that the first bit of this year was goin be the avatar showcase,its my third one so far..lol.

Here's what ya have missed so far:

My usual one(for the last few years),which is the same as TP & a few other sites.

-

-

-

I got a couple other choice ones saved for the right moment.

I had this one for a little bit but too many folks were crying like children about the size,so until I figure out how to make it smaller it is on reserve.

-

Archived