Jambands.ca

KW This Weekend

MamaPink

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fricken right on!!! who knew a last minute impromptu get-together would result in a human pyramid RIGHT UP TO THE CEILING in my living room???? not to mention all the fancy costumes, walnut juggling, late night pizza pizza buffet... thank you thank you thank you to all my little give'r gangers who made it out, a fabulous friday night indeed.

schwa, i'll be sure to bring the raver pants out again on your birthday. [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by SugarMegs:

PP... I have to say that the dress u made is amazing. I love it. Do u by anychance have any pics with u wearing it? Maybe u and LMP should bring those out sometime for old times sakes.

Ha ha! I don't know if I still fit in mine... but yes, I do happen to have pictures of PP and I wearing those costumes.

Oh gosh, these are old pictures...

(Please don't kill me for posting these PP)

-

-

ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!! rainbow brite & patty o'green hit the town! ghosts of halloween past, those are the pics i was trying to find on friday! LOL, it's a shame they don't fully capture the sheer size of those pups -- misspink, how on earth did we fit in the car, we can't even fit in the same shot!

circa what, 1998? mandy! i'm suddenly taken back to our living room, knee deep in satin scraps... oh the days. [smile] we should try & find the tribe magazine picture, they at least were able to capture the huge boots. heehee

and thanks meg... you're welcome at the palace anytime! next time we'll crack into the wigs too.

heeheehee!!!! i love that pic! meagan, you are such a beautiful butterfly!!! that shirt must never, ever be lost, it is too, too priceless.

i'm totally up for some 6'groove action on wednesday.... i was planning to go right after dance, so i'd get there maybe around 10:15-10:30. you ladies will be there????

p.s. the sun on the wall is *such* a nice touch to that pic!

saturday!!! lets go rollerskating.

or maybe to piggletown for some AGP??

shall i bring more cookies? i know miss pink really loved 'em [Wink]

btw, im coming to town saturday morning. schwa. better be ready for a beerswillin' puffdown. i KNOW thorgnors ready. (which reminds me, i smoked a lot of bowls last night while listening to a DSO show. the first few bowls were for chubby, after about ten, i started smokin' 'em for ian, cause he's the only guy i know who smokes like that.) word, yo.

blaine, extra heady coming your way.

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

quote:

Originally posted by SugarMegs:

You both look stunning! Are u coming to the SFG on wednesday. I may have something to show you
[Wink]

yes, I am coming.. want a ride?

oooh... something to show us eh? I hope it's the pink version of this:

-

I was just scimming through this post... which most of you probably hate because then I'm prone to ask dumb questions like "I know I haven't been reading the newsgroup, but could someone give me a summary"... I digress...

What I'm getting at Megs, is I saw that shirt on someone... but it wasn't you...

Archived