String Cheese Incident

Ricky Shaggs & Kentucky Thunder

Dream additions:

nero (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!)

Tratchenburg Family Slideshow Players

Kram Dangle

Phish

Grand Theft Bus

I can't go this year (again), but I'm sure it'll be a good time for everyone going. Next year I am NOT missing this, I don't care who plays...

Aren't Chris Brown and Kate Fenner playing? Also DelHead what the fuck are you on about with the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players aren't they a yuppie artpop experiment that's pretentious as shit. Also isn't Kram Dangle a song by Built To Spill not a band?

David Byrne, that would be interesting. What Alt. Rock/Hip Hop acts do you think they'll try marketing to this audiance this year? With Cake headlining that Langeroo fest in FL maybe they'll be on the bill, maybe Outkast?

If they put Warren Haynes acoustic, Gov't Mule, ABB and The Dead on the bill they might was well call it Hayneseroo!

quote:

Originally posted by ahess6488:

That article is from 2001. Don't know that these guys still exist, do they?

Dunno, from a little searching it doesn't seem like they've played together in a while, but like most side projects I'm sure they come in and out of existence. Certainly not unreasonable to imagine such a unit reassembling for a one-off at 'roo, methinks.

FYI, through the magic of archive.org I've recovered the since-deleted Kram Dangle Manifesto:

quote:

I like cats, a lot, but I knew I didn't want my life's work to be overly feline. Cats are unbelievable because they really are one of the most dominant animals in our world yet they are glamorous and furry. However this really isn't my world after all. After decades of soul searching (in preschool I passed up snack treats for conversations with the fish tank) I've found my home is a mystery- a star in the sky. What I do know- my band (which I formed years ago in a Polish military academy) may open a portal. The sounds we create is my only form of communication with my home planet in the abyss above our heads. Getting home through music (a bit of glam, a bit of rock, a bit of...) is my mission. The first attempt at this astral missive has space for a certain amount of witnesses. This Halloween shall ROCK and hopefully LINK. KRAM DANGLE

Uhh, yeh. Sure.

- M.

Archived