Jambands.ca

:FAT CATS: Sat, Feb 14, Pepperjack Cafe & Updated NYE Pics On Site!!

Drawbar

Heads up:

The Fat Cats

Saturday, Feb 14/04

Pepperjack Cafe

905-525-6666

38 King William Street

Hamilton

We have also updated our picture page on the site. All of the new years pics are up. Some great crowd shots!! Check em out!

Hope to see eveyone out at the show!

The Fat Cats

Hey single ladies - hamilton's quite the catch!

He's relatively tall with all his original fingers and toes and his posture is real good. His hygiene is above the wookie standard. He's funny (when you've been drinking) and thoughtful (only when you;re paying attention). He's often highly sedated, making him open to subtle suggestion. He's smart - he'll remind you of this often and he loves his Mom (although he won't let her visit).

Here's his Christmas card from last year:

-

Hunky, no? So, ladies and boy scouts, if you're looking for a piece of meat to use and abuse and otherwise take advantage of for money and gifts, why not take a little swing on his Great White Hang-Low this Valentine's Day and let the love spread like Pamela Anderson's thighs? C'mon, he'll be thirty by next Wednesday so catch this show pony before he gets too old and we have to shoot him!

Love, exciting and new.... -

Where did you find that picture, MarcO? It looks shockingly like little black dog - so much so that I had to look at it for a second to convince myself that it wasn't him. I mean, if anyone is going to have a picture of Gary in a diaper, it would logically be you.

Oh, and my Mom was here today, thank you very much. And she brought those Deer Creek discs. Maybe I'll let you hear them. Maybe not, though.

Welllll... y'know, the little black dog has been in Dawson City for soooo long... I have to admit I've been longing for the chance to see a photo of him in diapers for quite some time, if only because I couldn't have the real thing right in front of me.

So yes, you've caught me, LittlemissPink! [Wink]

C'mere doggie, lemme scratch yer ears!

Archived