Jambands.ca

Kung appreciation thread!

Schwa.

I like when Kung entertained us in Ottawa a few weeks back!!!! Great Night!

Actually the first time I met Kung (Kitchener 6ftgroove/Nero) I didn't know he was Kung! Just a friendly guy that was chillin and dancing with me!!

Glad we met again!!! [big Grin]

And the Hux Clone thingy...yeah...when I got to 40 Main I did a double take cause I thought Hux walked by me (knowing he wasn't there yet)...and found out it was Kung...

I never really thought much of Kung; just a cheap excuse to appear avant-garde and ridiculous.

But when they dropped Kung out of the blue after a dank Maze>Catapult in Worcester 98 I was hooked in the zone!

Got my second Kung in NJ summer 99 out of a raging Melt (definte highlight of the night).

But after a while, Kung's get a little stale (however I heard the Frank>Kung>Stein was the shiznit in Boston!

As for Luke, he's alright, just keep an eye on your stash when he's in vicinity.

As Sunshine innocently mentioned, you wouldn't know Kung was Kung if you met him, because he looks like a String Cheese wookie like everyone else. Dancing nonsensically to those cocksucker "Jambands". And why don't we gang up on him for all the Slip lovin' when he effortlessly gangs up on all of you for Nero-loving, Phish-loving and the like.

What a goddamned paradox. Anyway I think he's swell and I'd have his baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived