quote:

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Can you taste the waste?

Cheers buddy..only one emoticon I know that probally don't make ya wretch....

-

{{{{{{{{KUNG}}}}}}}}

Count me in on the kung love......

After being severely flamed (and actually alienated) from a few 'friends' for comments I made regarding a jamband a couple of years ago- I try and keep my "acid tongue" to myself nowadays. But it is with great pleasure that I criticize vicariously through the computer of Kung.

It seems for some reason that the community loves to love everything, and just can't say an unkind (even if well deserved) thing about any band in our scene.

Heres to kung!

Sean

Wait wait wait, I just noticed this from the Grammy's thread that I thought needed highlighting:

quote:

Originally posted by kung:

What's interesting to me is how I'm the only one who really is consistently critical of our culture, in a loving and supportive way hopefully, I don't know I'd feel the urge to be so critical if I didn't have to carry the bulk of the weight myself.

Classic!

- M.

I'm with Weirdness........

Kung is just trying to start a cult. He dreams of hearing each of you chant:

"The leader is good, the leader is great. We surrender our will, as of this date."

Heck, its almost working too, look at yourselves!

All I needed to know, was witnessing his inaudibly insane 40 Main rant, behind the phoniest Shakedown-esque groove you have ever heard, and him wanting to take the show on the road! Might as well call yourselves the String Cheese Accident or The Flaming Hypocrites.

I mean, COME ON. What is this nonsense about 'keeping it real, brah'

"Say it like it is dude, be like me......."

???

Dont we all love our Grannies/Grammy's anymore?

Not to mention, he looks like Dr Hux's long lost brother......dont even get me started on that train of thought.

What are you hippies on?

I think Kung's posts have got me laughing more than anyone else's. And he certainly knows how to stir it up. Strong opinions lead to discussion, and we can all thank Kung for lots of discussion starting and "adding fuel to the fire" posts. And like him or hate him, the man sure knows his music, and loves music.

Hmmmm ... I don't know if I've been touchy feely lovey dovey huggy hippy positive vibey enough with this post ... we all know how much Kung loves that sort of stuff! [big Grin][Wink] !

Seriously Luke ... thanks for being a part of this community!

Peace, Mark

I'm going to reserve my response till I get back from Kung Fu. I will say this that Booche really hurt my feelings and I'll be visualizing his skull for the next hour and a half. I mean seriously for once I get up and express myself musically and you just shit on my creative output without any thought- who do you think you are.

Look I counted and secondtube had 36 posts, 5 of which were from him. Now I've got 27 and I think 5 are mine. If I don't get up over his limit I am going to lose it. No more of this kinder gentler kung business, this hand holding lovey dove vibe. I'm going to start doing more research get the dirt on everyone and go ballistic. I am deadly serious.

Archived