Jambands.ca

Bob Dylan @ Kool Haus - Toronto 03/21/04

Esau

You're kidding right S?

I am a big Dylan fan.... and not just the Tambourine Man stuff, and he still puts on a hell of a show.

Songs are structured differently, he actually plays a slightly rotating setlist of some older, goodies and the new great ones.

Not to mention the guy chooses the best musicians he can get, making the music oh so sweet.

I wish I was in TO to go to both shows.

S

whats up with Bob playing all these general admission shows? Don't get me wrong it's making me pretty happy because I'm confident I can stand up for the entire length of the show. Other Dylan fans I'm not so sure about, man I hope they don't make us sit on the floor of the Kool Haus!

thhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbt!!!!!! hahaa

being 8 rows away from bacon is a once in a lifetime opportunity [big Grin] , and i've seen bobby the last 2 summers. not that bobby doesn't rule, that's just too mucha $$$ for me right now.

(and incidentally, with outrageous ticketbastard service charges & all, 2 bacon tickets were still less than one of those pups!)

bacon? By the way, although I think $67.50 is a ridiculous amout of money for a tcket, I'd go if I had it... Never seen Dylan but I'd love to. Another artist on my "must see before they die or I do" list. Maybe next time...

Archived