Jambands.ca

What shows you going to this week?

Harpua

Hi.

Well if you in Ottawa then you have a big week of shows coming up. Thanks again to Brad at Nugget Productions for booking almost every band we even wanted to see, or that will come to Ottawa, hehehehe, and to all the great bands. Also, remember that this is all made possible by everybody keeping on and keep on going out to the shows.

So....my question is... what shows are you doing this week? Let me start.

Who else is doing the Tues->Fri run? Yahoo.

Im just gonna settle for the hat trick. Much like Ms. Hux im gonna bail out on Wednesday but pull off all the rest. Who knows I might get inspired and see all four or I might get a brutal hangover and miss one. Chances are its the hangover.

Harpua do you think you will be allowed to tape Wednesday's show at the Merc?

Well, I promised ms. hux that'd I'd make it to a huxy show, and I'm so glad that I can fulfill that now. I'll be there for Dr. Huxtable at the Bayou.

Icing on the cake, of course is having some grate ol' sounds revived thanks to the efforts of Caution Jam. I've only seen them at last labour day's cometogether fest, and had a killer time. I was sure that I was going to have to go to bed before they even played, but once I heard them, I was hooked until 4 am.

I'll definately be out for GTB and Dr.Huxtable/Caution Jam, the other two I'm not sure about yet. Gotta save some cash for the BNB shows in the area. I know this is a little early, but if anybody is headin' to K-Town on the 15th, I could use a ride. For those of you who don't know me, I will the long-haired, bearded, poncho boy.

Damn you Brad for booking this great week of shows during one of my busiest weeks of school!! If I had any sense of responsiblity I would be at home studying and writing essays instead of partying and getting down at these shows. But being as I am me (irresponsible as hell)...I'll be at most of the shows.

I am sooooo gooood at being a bad influence!!

But who can unlearn all the facts that I've learned

As I sat in their chairs and my synapses burned

And the torture of chalk dust collects on my tongue

Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

All my vasoconstrictors they come slowly undone

Can't this wait till I'm old? Can't I live while I'm young?

Sounds good. Can't wait to see the Bus tomorrow night. They are one of my favourite bands!!!!

Ya, on the taping front Sloth, I think the Merc has analog output so might be able to tape that, but they aren't jamband so might want 19.99 for the recording.

On the other taping fronts, my digi-cable and randon sets of mics/certain taping equipment hasn't arrived in time for this week. SO, looks lik,e no taping is gonna happen for me. Unless somebody has an extra set of mics that is.

If so, send me an email.