Jambands.ca

How do YOU get your music?

frescolopez

Hey Everybody,

I'm just listening to another kick ass Nero show (2002-04-05) from Kingston and it got me thinking, how do most people on the Sanctuary get their tunes? There are more and more ways to get live music through the Internet, such as: Direct Connect, Further, FTP, web sites, B+P's, etc..

Just wondering - where do y'all get your music from?

Peace out

Guest Low Roller

All of the above and newsgroups for that 'surprise' factor, as in "Oh cool, somebody posted [something that you wouldn't go out of your way to find], why the hell not?" I got some fantastic stuff that way.

I think the more pertinent question would be with all these methods to collect insane amounts of music, how the hell do you organize it all?

There are 3 prizes a comin'

(And the way H is acting, maybe only 2!)

Davey-Boy, Howler and H (as long as she stops acting like her son). Since I see all of you on a fairly regular basis, I was going to hand them directly to you (except Davey-Boy, I am going to hand them to CatPhish. He is gooooona be wasted)

H, I was going to give yours to Bouche, but I might give it to someone else now tongue.gif" border="0

Be on the look-out for a WIN WIN WIN next week once these prizes are given out.

900+ discs. ALL snail mail trades/ B & P's.

Started out with a few GD and SCI B & P's from one kind man from Maryland. Got about 25 awesome discs worth from him. Just took off from there.

It was so exciting knowing that in the upcoming week(s) 50+ discs would be coming to my mailbox at the end of my driveway!! (Yeah, I got a bit in over my head some times!)