Wednesday April 24.......DJ BNX from France w/ full band.........Mercury Lounge

Thursday April 25..........Raggamuffin.......Babylon

Thursday April 25..........Chris Bartos .......Bayou

Friday April 26......... Estradasphere.......Babylon

Saturday April 27........Days of You w/ Dr. Huxtable....... Bayou

Sunday April 28...... B.B. King..... NAC

So what shows will you be hitting?

So many shows..... so few toasters

Another fine week of shows indeed. I'm looking forward to the Bayou tomorrow and i'll probably hit DOY. Last time I saw them I wasn't very impressed but it could have been an off night. Most of the kids on this board know their music so if they come highly recommended then I gots to give'em another chance. What's the deal at Deckuf tonight?

And as if I haven't won a toaster yet. I've been training long and hard, i've come close a few nights but i've yet to win that elusive prize. I'm due soon i can feel it.

Jaybone.... I hear you shaved? That will mean you have to work even harder to get your toaster.... with the crazy hair and beard you reeked of toast (heat score).... I'm curios to see the clean cut Jaybone.... I bet you walk Rideau St. with a new annonymous spring in your step

I would like to announce that I intend to win the toaster on Saturday.... It has been a long time since I have been able to walk or take a short cab ride home.... with my new downtown digs ready... I'm gonna make a serious run at the toaster.

No more keeping it semi tidy for me..... woo fucking hoo

First off, Barrett is going to be there, he has been looking forward to DoY in forever's AND he is keeping her tidy on Friday night.

Needless to say, I am taking a SERIOUS run at him! shocked.gif" border="0

Jaybone, if you are talking about the night at the Toucan in 99, they hadnt played in quite some time, and we were all hearing a new drummer as for the first time, so yes, it was an off night.

Days on Sat. for sure!Its been a while since I heard a fine "Hard Times->Terrapin->Traveller's Blues"!!...oh the days of DOY/Freeway Band at the ol' Penguin(sob),loved that venue.

side note:if yer lookin' for an ass-kicckin' JGB show look no further than the Greek 8-5-90.2nd set w/ Bela. "Harder they come" is delicious.Real nice Jer.>Bela>Jer.> solo run...

"HEY JERRY,STOP PULLING OUT YOUR PETER AND JUST DEW US"

hey booche- the only time i saw DOY was at the CoZo a year or 2 ago. I think they opened for one of the regular Wed. night bands (Fat Cats or Caution Jam) and i have to say, they stunk the place up big (and y'all know how bad the Zone smells to begin with). Like I said i'll be going in with an open mind hopin for some good tunes.

Brad, new downtown digs are a good thing...I hate getting my ass home way late at night (or early in the am, like after 4/20-drunken 6:30 am skateboard ride down Bank St. lookin' for a cab who will drive my wasted ass home!). Where you livin'?

And clean shaven or not, i'm gunnin for that toaster! Bring the ruckus mutha fuckas.

u got a new place Brad!!

congrats my friend!

free again!

as far as toaster awards go it'll definitely be interesting to see BB go for it without having to drive! hope u don't have much carpet in that new crib my friend...i'll be buying/bringing some shots so be prepared Bradley wink.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

there are definitely shoe-ins on this board...i'm proud to say that i'm always a contender!

all this betting on the toaster makes me want to hit the real racetrack!

seriously though--that should be done sometime....weather will be perfect soon for a good horserace/buffet/booze/420 fest at the rideau/carelton raceway

come on there chameleon--change into a nerd and get that shit done!

BB...say the word my friend and i'll dust of my gambling shoes and we'll make some cash...

gotta box those bets at the track...it's been a while but i think i can remember how to play the track properly.

BB...also have to think about the golf situation dude...it's getting to be about that time.

Dude, if the game wasn't gonna start soon I'd say let's go hit a bucket right now! I am so itchy to smash a ball... golf ball, baseball.... whatever, I don't care.

My friend I have learned the "box your fucking bets" lesson many times.... I have some real heartbreaking track stories I could share with ya.

I have a few systems that generate good bets... I think I remember all the lingo.... 5-9-2 tri box in the 8th... show wheel 4-2-7 for 5..... oh that felt good...

Wonder who else would be into a night of pony prognostication?

We definetly need to aquire some hardware for the now ritualistic Toaster award.

I have this vision of an old 2 slice toaster with all kids of labels on it....

IE.

Chris "Treyter" Hood

04/27/2002

Days of You

The Bayou

TOASTED

What a curios site it would be to walk into a show and see this toaster with all these names on it. If you didn't know what it was all about, you would want to.

The secret is 2 toasters. One for the recipient of the night, as above.

The other? Each instance Davey-Boy shows up for a Nugget Promotion.

That works for me. Our family used to have a Cow Trophy. The Cow award was given to the person that ate the most food at one of the 'special dinners', ie xmas, thanksgiving.......

i know an engraver...that could be a pricey endeaver though...maybe we should concentrate on coming up with a merry scankster mischief and mayhem scheme instead...free w/big-time kicks.

Double B i like the sounds of your gambling garb...we are gonna have to go and tear it up sometime soon.

giggler if u can hook up the free drinks we'll be set! we should make a reservation. when is good for u guys?

i'm pretty much open...even a warm up for DOY would be alright with me...except walking into the DOY in a suit might be a bit much.