Jambands.ca

Caution Jam - Jerry Garcia Tribute

Basher

Anyone going to one or both of these shows? They are free, and I have never heard Caution Jam before.

Will they be playing mostly Dead, or Jerry Garcia Band stuff?

I am thinking of heading to one of these shows solo so if anyone wants to meet before hand I'm up for it. I will bring the treats!

Brian

I wish, I wish, I wish I could go!!! [Frown]

Sadly I won't be in Toronto until the following weekend. You will LOVE Caution Jam. They are as tight as can be, great musicians, they cover the Dead with heart and are generally just nice guys.

The price is right for these shows so it would be a real shame not to get a good turnout. As we all know good turn outs lead to future shows of it's kind. Try your best to be there Torontonians. [smile]

PS - WAY COOL banner ad for it Bouche. Nice job.

It is on POG - FRIDAY show at 360. I'll give you a shout.

bsherman is quite the handle - imagine - using your first initial and last name! I think I made up this outstanding technique. Think of all the thought I put into it?

I suck - but it's too late to save the name I think!

Brian

Hey Now!

Just a little info for all who are coming out!

There's 3 sets each night so it stars at about 10pm. An accoustic set and two electric sets.

The Caution Jam has a special guest playing with us. An extra drummer (Mick) so that we can get that Dead rumble in the percussion section.

The rumour is that Days of You will also be making a guest appearance.

Please come and join us in celebrating Jerry music and spirit. Shout out yopur requests!

Dance, Drink ...

Nothing left to do but Smile, Smile, Smile!

I wrote down the setlist on Friday here it is

Acoustic Set:

Ripple, Dark Hollow, Operator, Cumberland->Workingman's Blues-> Cumberland, Loser, FOTD

Set I Electric:

Bertha, Mexicali, Alabama Getaway, Althea, Brown Eyed Women-> Loose Lucy-> Scarlett-> Fire, U.S. Blues

Set II Electirc:

Tennesee Jed, Jack Straw, Eyes of the World-> He's Gone-> Sugaree, Touch of Grey-> Truckin'-> Casey Jones

Had a great time