Jambands.ca

Upcoming shows in Hamilton....take a look at this!

briguy

That's some sweet news Brian!

It'll be a treat to have Little Feat back again. Really nice to see that Diesel Dog will get a chance to open up for them this time on a big stage!

I've already bought my Flecktones tickets, and I'm really excited about this show. Victor Wooten blows my mind every time I see him!

Thanks for bringing shows of this caliber to Hamilton.

Peace, Mark

some might have said the same for the Fat Cats opening last time... the Cats came on stage and proceeded to almost upstage Little Feat (seriously, the Cats kicked ass unbelievably on the big stage... I was awed)

important thing is the vibe of the band and Diesel Dog's got that goin strong for sure

Great job Brian bringing fantastic shows like these to the Hammer. Unfortunately I will most likely not be able to attend either of these gigs, as I will be working the night shift for both. I have seen Little Feat once before and Bela Fleck & The Flecktones twice, and would recommend either of these shows to all. Especially The Flecktones!

Agreed on the reccomendations.

Bela is awesome live thats for sure,although its been 13 years or so since I last saw him live 12/09/90 Max's Bar Baltimore,so I'm looking forward to this one for sure.

Seen the Feat about 8 times now I guess since I first seen em at MLG when they opened for ABB 11/28/91,best show for me though had to be the Ontario Place Forum (now Molson Ampitheater)08/24/94 Blues music festival.BB,Dr.John,Little Feat,Pine Top Perkins and many others,the Feat never disappoint thats for sure.

Working on getting shit straigtened out so I can be there Brian,be nice to see the Feat crew again,especially Denny.As long as I'm "out" for the Little Feat show you know I'll be there,last years kicked ass.Fingers are crossed,I'd love to be working this one also.

Cheers my friend.

It really doesn't get much better than Béla Fleck & The Flecktones. They are in the upper echelon of live music. They have all the energy and entertainment value of a live performance and yet all the production and sound quality of a studio album. People will leave this show with their jaws hanging open; mark my words.

Brian! You are awesome buddy! Keep up all the amazing work!

I'm a little dicey on the opener though. Haven't seen enough of them but are they ready to open for a band of that calibre?

Believe me, having shared the stage with these guys, I can definitely say that Diesel Dog will kick some ass opening for Little Feat. Do yourself a favour; get there early, and let them make a believer of you. Way too cool that they'll be playing with us Saturday at Pepper Jack's too.

Chuck

rg

Earth Day Hamilton Shows don't forget. @ pepper jack cafe

Saturday, April 17trh,

An Earth Shaking Hoedown:

Diesel Dog

Mark Wilson and The Way It IS

Rose Garland

Thursday April 22nd,

Earth Night Hamilton, Singer Songwriter Night:

Bob Wiseman

Hunter Eves

Lisa Winn

Harrison Kennedy

Lyndsey Blanch

Andrea Lake

other pjc shows

Saturday April 24th, Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings

Adv Tix $10.00 Door $15.00

Sat. May 1st Chameleon Project

Fri. May 7th Ladybird Songshow w Aaron Wrixon

Fri May 14th Grand Theft Bus

Fri May 28th That One Guy (www.that1guy.com)

Sat May 29th LAL/Moonstarr

Thurs.June 3rd A Night of Talking Heads, featuring members of Highway Freeker, Burt Neilson Band and Stars.

Fri. June 4th Fatties

Thanks for the chance to plug pepper jacks' shows brah!

Also

Sat.May 15 Warsaw Pack at the casbah

kc