Jambands.ca

Ottawa Beer Festival Tonight!

Ms Zimmy

I'd love to, but I don't think I can wander around and sample beer and enjoy the music all at the same time. Instead, my plan is to see Contact and Jomomma at Dekcuf tonight, and go to the beer fest on Saturday afternoon-through-dinner.

Aloha,

Brad

haha maybe

My financial advisor is having a sangria party (100 bottles of wine to get rid of before they move) its in Chelsea and there will be a slip and slid....so I don't know what will happen, but I can't make promisses...You wanna come to a slip and slid party BradM

haha maybe

My financial advisor is having a sangria party (100 bottles of wine to get rid of before they move) its in Chelsea and there will be a slip and slid....so I don't know what will happen, but I can't make promisses...You wanna come to a slip and slid party BradM

O, Temptress, do not taunt me so!

I want to get to the bar early enough and in good enough shape to tape, so sangrially slipping and sliding may not dovetail well with that plan...

Any chance you could snag a bottle or two for snooting purposes? Maybe bring an empty-on-your-way-in-but-full-on-your-way-out wineskin? ::

Aloha,

Brad

I beleive i'll be in attendance.

i'll be as close to the front as i can get at least a couple of times throughout the night.

awesome night of tunes...but i need someplace to stash my car.

anywhere you could suggest?

i'll have to fork it our for a pay lot i suppose...but if you want your driveway to look a bit more pimped out then let me know.

word.

I beleive i'll be in attendance.

i'll be as close to the front as i can get at least a couple of times throughout the night.

awesome night of tunes...but i need someplace to stash my car.

anywhere you could suggest?

i'll have to fork it our for a pay lot i suppose...but if you want your driveway to look a bit more pimped out then let me know.

word.

Check the "thursday fun" topic you started: Pootie Tang and Zimmy have both offered space.

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks to contact's manager, I have about 5 extra passes (on top of what I've listed as confirmed) for Beerfest for tonight.

The only catch I think is that we all have to meet and go in together. We're on Laurier so we'll work out the perfect place to meet this afternoon for 5.

So far confirmed.

Me

Ms.Hux

Zimmy

Zimmy's friend

(waiting on Sally - let's go sally!)

Who wants a ticket?

BradM?

Beats?

Ahess?

The first skanks to post and give me confirmation that we can all meet will work just fine.

Fun fun fun.

I dunno what time. I'm thinking 5 ? Sharon and I could walk up to where your building is, and then walk the rest of the way with you.

If anyone else that wants to go in with us can meet us at 5 at the gate, we'll be good.

Is the entrance at Laurier and Elgin?

okay...so we should figure out an ideal place to meet up...i'll either park my car at 40 main or at zimmy's...which is closer to you guys, Bouche?

that'll help me narrow it down a lot.

also, when are we gonna meet up?

should we meet up at the festival gates or somewhere else?

i just have to make sure i'm awake and ready to go for a job interview tomorrow at 8AM so i'll either have to not go so hard and go home early tonight or be able to get up super early tomorrow and get home and do my thing...concerns concerns.

another tidbit of information...since i've got a car and live out of town i might just need a place to crash(even if it's in a driveway)...does anyone have to get up early for work tomorrow? give me a spot to curl up for a couple of hours and some time for a shower in the morning and i'll drive you to work...i've asked many people and i've been told that i don't snore. i dont' smell bad, and i'm not a morning grump.

Yeah Yeah!